Big Bang Theory, The (TV)

Printed out a small-ish version of this and hung it up.

f9db1115e856c774bca9aed69f2b3f58.jpg

The frame is 12x18, because wall space in my house is at a premium.

Even if it's small, it's really nice, I wish I had space in the walls to frame something like this (without the wife kicking me out).

Nice work

I put it up and the wife spotted it and huffed a "hey......I don't think so" kind of noise.

It remains in its place, for now. She gives me a fair amount of leeway outside the living room.

Just wanted to throw in my appreciation for the brilliant artwork from each of you!
Amazing work, and I too will be printing these!

Thanks again everyone.

:confused :confused :confused I don't mean to bring down this party, but (in this picture) doesn't the bathroom (and Sheldon's room) make the episode (where Sheldon throws Penny's underwear) look impossible. What I mean is: that Sheldon would have had to go to his room, not the window in the living room, to have any chance of making the the underwear land on the power lines...

Or should I go to bed, get 8 hrs of sleep, and rethink things when I get up? :wacko :wacko :wacko

I must tell you guys that it was done by the set designers and NOT me. I am sorry that I did not communicate this earlier XD. My fault for the negligence with no excuses what so ever. *Goes to the corner and dawns the dunce cap*

Here's the screensaver. I'm not too happy about the quality of the screensaver file so I've included the screensaver in AVI and FLV format as well, perhaps there's some application that allows you to play either of them as a screensaver.
I don't know anything about mac screensavers, sorry :confused.

Davy

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back