Big Bang Theory, The (TV)

Sorry to hijack but I thought it might be of interest in this thread. I am about to release a run of Yoda lamps here on the RPF and one is going to be used as set dressing in the new series of TBBT in August. It will be in Leonard and Sheldon's apartment.
I'm very excited about it and just wanted to share it with you all as you are fans of the show :)

Ok, I have all the cards from the game (646 different), I think the size is same like poker cards... I would have some good screenshots, and how many people are ready for a run? Seriously !
Young_Red_Dragon.png

I am sure you're hungry to know what's inside the game:
Boss Cards = 9 cards
Foxlings = 127 cards - Foxlings Warlords = 19 cards
Sunlords = 124 cards - Sunlords Warlords = 20 cards
Tempests Masters = 124 cards - Tempests Masters Warlords = 19 cards
Twilight Elves = 99 cards - Twilight Elves Warlords = 16 Cards
Wind Riders = 52 cards - Wind Riders Warlords = 13 cards
Promo And Tokens = 23 Cards

Hi, I had a couple of thoughts that might help the Warlords on Ka'a run on its way...

A sales run for Warlords might not be getting maximum exposure being tucked away in this thread. If you seriously want to do a run maybe you could make a dedicated interest thread with prices & images?

646 cards are going to cost a lot to print. Have you worked out a price you want to sell them at depending on how many orders you get? (i.e. how much you'd be charging if you get orders for 25 sets/50 sets/100 sets?

Cheers, Andy

I have to find a printer where I have nearly nothing to do. I already look in some "do it yourself" websites, but I am not satisfied with their services.
I will ask next week to my local printer if he can do the job. More to come ...

Does anyone know how to play the card game? What is that app you guys are talking about?

Edit: nevermind I figured out it was the facebook thing. Too bad it doesn't work anymore.

Last edited:
1st contact with my printer:
Nothing possible under 100 games (too expensive to set the machines for a small quantity of cards).
I have to design a box for the cards too.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back