Big Bang theory prop help

Hopefully I didn't miss this reading through the thread, but I don't think this is a different box. You can tell by the handle that this looks like the same box upside-down. In a lot of the other shots you can tell there's a knob or something on the 'back side' (facing the couch). I believe this shot is showing that side of the box and the larger greeblies are facing the couch... (And the wide trim is on top in this photo as well...)
Or this was before they added the larger greeblies and flipped it over?
The wood grain doesn't look right I guess (and no scratches), but some of that could be due to the brightness of the photo...

WB website shows pictures of people sitting on the couch... Do they actually let you do that? I might just have to take the tour, and if I can get that close (and they allow photographs) I can try to photograph the hell out of that chest... :)

Edit-
Interesting comment from Ann from an interview in 2012:
"Where I got a lot of it was an Aerospace Scrap yard. It’s where I got a lot of the cool rocket parts and stuff like that and vintage electronic devices – and literally it’s a scrap yard. It’s like a junk yard. And so we were digging for days, excavating these things. Just the coolest things we could find. There actually are some rocket parts from famous rockets in there. Although they weren’t marked and now I can’t tell you what they were! But there might be an Apollo something!"
If you ever go yes please definitely take the hell out of photos on that Box lol I think a lot of people think that there are 2 different boxes I'm kind of like you one looks taller and skinnier. That's the only other piece I really was going to put in my living room to make it pop A little more.

FYI

Standard Cells Weston - The Eppley Laboratory (very toxic)

tbbt.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back