Big Bang Theory, The (TV)

I'm currently trying to find all the posters and pictures from Leonard/Sheldon's apartment. I can't seem to identify this image. Anyone have a clue?

bbt_picture.png

Looks like a rocket launch? An escape pod?

bazinga-cooper-jim-parsons-sheldon-sheldon-cooper-the-big-bang-theory-Favim.com-82238.jpg

That's what I was thinking at first. I was also thinking of a particle accelerator. Either way, several hours of image searching produced no results. I did find another photo I was looking for.

bbt_mercury_picture.png

At first, I thought it was the Moon but it's actually Mercury. They made the final poster picture bigger by adding the black void above the original cropped photo. I also added the borders too. I'll upload that photo as soon as I figure out the image size.

ok heres a shot in the dark other than the 2 pages already listed in this thread does anyone else have the FULL text real or fan made of the ROOMMATE AGREEMENT ?

Here is a version of the Roommate Agreement I knocked up using information I grabbed from the wiki.

Enjoy.

Peter

Attachments

• Roommate Agreement - TBBT.pdf
    21.3 KB · Views: 201
You forgot the time machine clause

Possibly, I only took what I could find on the wiki, I haven't actually watched the show :) If someone wants to expand on the Agreement be my guest. I know there is a copy available to buy on Amazon, but from what I can gather it only includes the information from the show (so probably not an extended version)

Peter

I am looking to try and reproduce some of the laundry room signs like the one seen behind Penny in this picture... yes there is stuff behind her... really.
I want to make these on some sort of whiteboard and place cut vinyl as the lettering. I think it would make a great addition to my laundry room!
"Please keep your clothes on while doing laundry"
"No open containers on the machines"
"Do not leave laundry unattended"
Penny_in_laundry_room_scenario.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
tbbt+7x11(5).png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back