Big bang Theory- identify a prop

DARTH SABER

Master Member
I was just watching Big bang Theory and Howard was in his room sifting though some magician stuff. In the background there was a metallic silver handgun mounted on his wall (looked similar to Dekards gun from BR).
Does anyone know what gun that is?

Last edited:
Re: Big bang Theory prop question

I thought it was out of b5 but messed with by the prop dept but I'm no good with prop gun recognition. And it's probable that I'm not talking about the same gun as you.

Last edited:
I can not ID either of the three weapons on his wall..I think they are having totaly new models made up...just for the show...

Rich

Maybe MIB? The handle looks right.

f3e4919f.jpg

The one on the top picture I'm thinking is a anime gun. I don't want anime, but I
Pretty sure I've seen it one on my daily eBay searches, I wanna say "vash stampeed"? As for the second picture I'm guessing not MIB3, the hand and pretty much everything else doesent match, prob custom.

The top one is to big and square to be a PPG for B5. and the bottom one looks (at least to me) like a Farscape pulse pistol with a trigger guard add.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back