beware of buying from e-bay all kinds of suits iron man and others

Troubled

beware of buying from e-bay all kinds of suits - that are paid to order.. this is the scamer who got many people and is still scamming ::::
Beware costume MAKERS SUT MAKERS IRON MAN AND MORE on e-bay , names . most recent to old : whitesatin taken down jan-2020

2019Jan Jan Hassell and Janice hassell whitesatin03221957@gmail.com

jim hassell 2018 Vernon Hassel 2015 most saying from Austin TX

this is all the same person and he is a scam . look out . he told me save $$ send me $375 throught Venmo app . Said the SUIT WOULD BE $750 TOTAL BECAUSE HE HAD LOTS OF PARTS FROM BUILDING IN HIS PAST.

HE SAID HALF NOW AND HALF WHEN YOU GET SUIT AND YOUR HAPPY. ITS ALL BS HE WILL DRAG THE BUILDING LIE FOR 6 TILL 8 MONTHS SO YOU CANT REPOT TO E-BAY AND PAY PAL .

2 MONTHS IN HE ASKED FOR $200 MORE AND I SAID YOU’RE A SCAM AND HE SAID OK OK YOU CAN PAY IT AFTER DELIVERY .
HE USEDS pay pal , Venmo and zelle and in the past western union
He trys to stay under $1000 because its grand larceny charges after that . I told him I have a buddy who is a detective and we where going to catch him . Its true but we need more info on how much money to raise the charges and bring him up a level with the law . he refunded me $100 and $50 and $50 so I will still chase him

I recommend anybody who is scammed .. post your story, call your local police .. and when your bored research these people on the site you found them or paid them and Google all their names and keep updating there bs till they disappear in to jail

pls this sites are not here to tell people how dumb of a mistake we made we are here to help each other..
pls let me know where else i can post this - people need to know thanks

pls this sites are not here to tell people how dumb of a mistake we made we are here to help each other..
pls let me know where else i can post this - people need to know thanks

While it sucks that that happened, this portion of the site seems primarily targeted to people who are trying to make their own outfits. What you've described is a problem with buying any commission online without having a way to verify the seller, and is in no way unique to Marvel Costumes.

While it sucks that that happened, this portion of the site seems primarily targeted to people who are trying to make their own outfits. What you've described is a problem with buying any commission online without having a way to verify the seller, and is in no way unique to Marvel Costumes.
ok i will try to find other places to report thanks

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back