Better Call Saul Props

7FFAC7A1-CD11-4E9B-85D2-65218013DC5A.jpeg

I scored this.

Not the most exciting prop but heres my latest pickup. Kims Motorola mobile. I had always thought it was the blue version, not black. Once i saw it in the PS auction, blue seems correct.

Attachments

• 20220909_161047.jpg
    20220909_161047.jpg
    907.7 KB · Views: 71
Hey y’all, posting here because I thought some of you might be interested.
I work in a prophouse in NM that Better Call Saul donated a lot of their props too, and with having being a frequent lurker here for a very long time, I know some of yall would be interested in getting some shots of items we have here but let me know.
Here’s a small list of items we have:
-Lots of props from the Neff Copiers scenes in Season 4, including many background hummels, production made plaques for Neff Copiers (Key to the city of Albuquerque, as well as business achievement plaques made out to Neff copiers) and production made 3D printed miniature copy machines for set dressing
-Kims resume she gives to Schweikart and Cokely, as well as branded Schweikart and Cokely file folders and bankers boxes.
-Kims desk/hutch she displays the Mesa Verde trophies on (we dont have the trophies but this is an item id love to replicate)
And then various other large items such as lamps from scenes in Sauls office (I believe), Neff Copiers, the bar from the warehouse where the German engineers lived, end tables, coffee tables, and couches from S&C and Chucks house, and a few more.
Anything from Sauls office id love to see!

Latest video from Adam Savage:

And another reason not to feel bad Hubble : there are already half a dozen comments noting this version's differences from the form that appeared more frequently, so you weren't the only one!

I'm not entirely sure how active this forum is, I am brand new to RPF so you'll have to forgive me.
Better Call Saul was a show I really appreciated, and throughout the show I couldn't help but spot the watch worn by Jimmy McGill and Saul for the most part of the show.

It taken me nearly a year to hunt it down, and thanks to my luck and the knowledge of the internet, I recently bought the Mercury time watch that is recognizable as the ultimate 'Saul' watch (I am aware he wears more than one Mercury watch, but as far as I'm concerned this is seen by most as HIS watch) :)

I am aware that this watch has been posted by another member in this forum before, however it was mentioned that theirs was not in working condition. It is extremely rare to find one of these in proper working condition and absolute pristine external condition, I just happened to get extremely extremely lucky; The module on mine, alongside the crystal and bracelet is as good as new, which makes mine unique. :D

Hope you all appreciate this prop as it is something I hold with very high passion.
Attached are some photos of the watch illuminated, on my wrist, and a couple pics then on screen:
IMG_0180.jpg
IMG_0181.jpg
IMG_0182.jpg
1F1138CC-2258-445B-8E71-543BAAC5E73C.jpg
1671662682849.png

Last edited:
And as a smaller thread I want to present my Casio WV59, which was used as the Cinnabon timer in the Gene Takavic persona.

I knew it was compulsory to get one of these after watching the particular scene, even though this is a much less rare watch displayed on the show, it is a pretty major part of the story towards the end, and one you get a good shot of.

I flew to amazon and managed to snag this one for like 40 bucks, which isn't bad at all. Definitely a good watch to pair with my Mercury as it shows the stages of the fine character that is Jimmy, Saul, whatever the heck.

Hope y'all like it :)

Attached is a wrist pic and then a pic of it on screen:
image0.jpg
-Jimmy-McGill-in-Better-Call-Saul-S06E10-TV-Show-2.jpg
1671664051873.png

Last edited:
Got some pretty small but cool goodies, got another big thing on the way but it seems to be stuck in customs at the moment.

However, I managed to get my hands on a TY beanie baby 2004 graduation owl. This was used in ONE of the clips where Saul goes to the court office to speak to the receptionist. A link to the scene of where this teddy was used will be as follows:
Pretty class scene in my opinion! and believe this was from S6 E4. :)Found it on eBay for like 3 bucks so really couldn't complain!
IMG_0656.jpg
Fn4TqLcWYAAh4HZ?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

I also bought myself the infamous Merry Wanderer. As BCS fans, we are no strangers to knowing what the provenance of this lovely antique Hummel is, so for that reason I don't think I need to explain the backstory :lol: The Hummel heist for me was one of the coolest and unique plots in BCS. I knew when I saw it up for bid on eBay, I just had to.

To my knowledge the Hummel had a few appearances, but I believe the episode where it was in the spotlight was S4 E3

For reference this is a approx 5 inch hummel so pretty sure the same scale one as the one used on the show. Really happy to own this even though its quite a small and relatively common prop:

IMG_0655.jpg
Fn4UKV3XwAELxqd?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Hope you all like my new acquisitions, despite them being relatively cheap and somewhat common :D

hey guys, I didn´t get this one from the auction but was able to identify the coat that Gus Fring wore throughout the series. :)
For anyone living in the US: it´s a car coat by Enzo Tovare, you can check your local menswear stores and ask for it! Maybe they got one left.

I live in Germany but was able to get it shipped, luckily.
It was definitely worth it! It upgraded by clothing game lol (you can see me wearing it on the 2nd pic)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    482.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Snapchat-229480374.jpg
    Snapchat-229480374.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    405.5 KB · Views: 65
The big cardboard Los Pollos buckets are:

As per the ones sold at propstore, one side has a Los Pollos sticker. Anyone want to halves or thirds in some? The above shop sells them in packs of 100 for 102usd. Ive tried contacting them to buy just a few but no response. I only want a few as im overseas.

Hey guys,
I just made a major big catch! I randomly encountered the exact same Blazer which Gus Fring wore while his big revenge in S04E10 Salud.
It´s a Blazer by Hugo Boss. I compared it meticulously with several scenes (fabric, buttons, and overall cut) and came to the conclusion that it´s the same (I attached some files for comparison).
Maybe you have some luck and can look it up somewhere too!

Attachments

• Snapchat-87677890.jpg
    Snapchat-87677890.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20230524_234151.jpg
    IMG_20230524_234151.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20230524_234208.jpg
    IMG_20230524_234208.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 57
  • image.png
    image.png
    885.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Hey guys,

I´m having a good run lately at encountering replicas of Gus Fring suits! Today I come with two pieces! :)

1st: Hart Schaffner Marx Gold Trumpeter 42R Red Brown Check (Size 52 in European Sizing)
Gus wore this Sport Coat when Walter confronted him with his involvment in Hanks assasination attempt and discussing their further buisness relationship.

2nd: Hart Schaffner Marx 39R/38S Gray Tan Windowpane Plaid (Size 24 in European Sizing)
This one was worn by Gus when he met with Bolsa, Hector and the Twins after Tucos death. As of sangre por sangre, they wanted Walters head - Gus vetoed.

Since they´re not in my size, I thought that you guys could have fun with wearing/collecting them. Plus, I´m from Germany, so it´d quite a hassle having to import everything....

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 40
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 34
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 50
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_16.png
    Screenshot_16.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 39
  • MV5BMzBjZjkzZDMtYzBiMy00OTlhLThjMzYtYTI3Y2QxNzI3NDAyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODc5MTI0NjU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
    MV5BMzBjZjkzZDMtYzBiMy00OTlhLThjMzYtYTI3Y2QxNzI3NDAyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODc5MTI0NjU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
I had fun putting together Howard Hamlin's Duplicated Car Key (used by Saul to open and drive Howard's Jaguar) as seen in Better Call Saul, S06E03 - Rock and Hard Place, and S06 E04 - Hit and Run

The exact model of the RF ID Copier is slightly different, so the electronic components don't all 100% match up, but pretty close.

Better Call Saul - Hamlin Key Front.jpg

Better Call Saul - Hamlin Key Back.jpg

Here is what this prop consists of:

Vintage Jaguar Key (1990-1997) with "TBE1P" on it.
Currently available here: Blank Key for Vintage Jaguar ignition 1990-97 TBE1P Brand New | eBay

Single AA Battery-holder

1" Binder Ring

RF ID Copier/Duplicator

As I mentioned, the model I picked up isn't exact, but I am not sure if there is a way of knowing what is exact. There are some modifications that need to be done.

1. Remove the shell from the board.
2. Carefully superglue the rubber buttons to the front of the board. This is a little more tricky than it sounds because you don't want glue on the buttons, and there are also raised and depressed areas on the back of the button pad. You only want glue on the raised areas, which are hard to see.
3 . Remove the video screen by detaching the cable on the front of the board.
4. Unsolder the Speaker from the board.
5. Desolder the Speaker, Square Copper Loop, two large capacitors, and the two battery springs from the board.
6. Using red electrical tape, tape the leads to the speaker. Solder the speaker to the position where you desoldered the Square Cooper loop. Hot glue the speaker to the speaker to the upper center of the back of the board, with the leads in the 8 o'clock position.
7. Carefully use a pair of flat pliers to "crush" the square copper loop. It is a stranded wire altogether. Take your time with this, but you just want to make it a little ugly and misshapen. There are two thin leads coming off one corner of the loop. Look at the reference and position them to the top inside corner. Leave them hanging for now. Use a tiny bit of stranded copper wire to wrap around the loop through the left screw-hole of the board. Solder this wire so it can't come back apart, but leave it slightly loose so the loop will flop (you can see this happening as Saul is walking to Howard's car in S06E04).
8. With a dremel, cut small grooves in the bottom of the board about 1/8" below where you desoldered the battery springs. Reinsert these springs into these grooves and superglue in place.
9. Glue the battery box face-down (it is not functional) onto the back of the board. Solder the red lead to the battery spring on the right, cutting it to the appropriate length. Solder the black lead to the battery spring on the left, not cutting it, but bending up the excess.
10. Wrap the thin leads from the copper loop around the red lead of the battery box. Do so in a sloppy manner.
11. Take one of the keyrings off one of the fobs that came with the RFID copier. Allow the magnet of the speaker to hold it in place.
12. Clip the ringer binder through the screw hole on the opposite side to the copper loop.

Again, this is not perfect, but pretty darn close.

Not an entirely interesting pickup by any means, but I'll post it for what it's worth. It's a part of my mini collection after all..

I recently purchased this item from eBay in a bidding war, but when I realized Saul's was black and mine is Nickel, it was too late to turn back :p
Oh well, its close enough.... and it is relatively difficult to find these for somewhat reasonable prices these days.

So I present to you, my new addition. The Motorola H500 earpiece, a pretty significantly known item in Saul's closet!

It's a pretty nice, small prop to own, and I got this one for like $30 on eBay (comes preloved with some old fellas earwax) so not too shabby... Also comes with the charger if that matters:lol:

(A photo of mine, and a couple of honorable mentions of the original's appearance in the show to follow)
1693171298719.png
1693171400385.png
1693171447410.png
1693171463689.png

Believe the original was up on eBay for around $2000 thereabouts but can't seem to find the link now... Oh well.

Some cool stuff I was able to obtain recently...

IMG_1211.jpg
IMG_1212.jpg
IMG_1217.jpg

Not screen used, but I was able to get some of the same suits Saul wore from the tailor that provided wardrobe for the show! These are all of the same fabrics that were seen on screen. The brown and blue check sports coat was the same one used in "Carrot and Stick," when Saul tries to damage Hamlin's reputation with the Kettleman's. The blue sharkskin suit was seen in "Wexler v. Goodman," when Saul was shooting the various community theater actors in front of the green screen. Have another suit coming on the way with another fabric seen on screen (though it's just a boring dark navy).

Was also able to purchase the same ties and pocket squares Saul wore too! The leftmost one was seen in "Axe and Grind," when Saul was pressuring Francesca to obtain the dial-in instructions from HHM. The floral tie was also seen in the same scene as the blue sharksin suit, and the ornate tie on the right was seen in the same scene as the brown and blue sports coat.

Hey There! Haven't seen some paper props on this forum for a bit so thought I'd share these business cards I did based on the ones sold in last year's prop auction, Enjoy!

Attachments

• Speedy Justice! Card.png
    Speedy Justice! Card.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 85
  • Kim Wexler Card.png
    Kim Wexler Card.png
    709.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Call Saul! Card.png
    Call Saul! Card.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 56
Just got my printed cards from the shop, haven't seen this style of card available online anywhere outside of screen used ones so looks lovely to have in hand.

Attachments

• signal-2023-09-06-19-59-15-276.jpg
    signal-2023-09-06-19-59-15-276.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 30
Here's My Rendition of the Flyers from Magic Man (05x01) Enjoy!:

Attachments

• Saul Goodman Flyer (White).png
    Saul Goodman Flyer (White).png
    844 KB · Views: 53
  • Saul Goodman Flyer (Yellow).png
    Saul Goodman Flyer (Yellow).png
    972.1 KB · Views: 48
  • BCS_S5_E1_0631.jpg
    BCS_S5_E1_0631.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 60
  • BCS_S5_E1_0632.jpg
    BCS_S5_E1_0632.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 33
Some cool stuff I was able to obtain recently...

View attachment 1733925View attachment 1733927View attachment 1733928

Not screen used, but I was able to get some of the same suits Saul wore from the tailor that provided wardrobe for the show! These are all of the same fabrics that were seen on screen. The brown and blue check sports coat was the same one used in "Carrot and Stick," when Saul tries to damage Hamlin's reputation with the Kettleman's. The blue sharkskin suit was seen in "Wexler v. Goodman," when Saul was shooting the various community theater actors in front of the green screen. Have another suit coming on the way with another fabric seen on screen (though it's just a boring dark navy).

Was also able to purchase the same ties and pocket squares Saul wore too! The leftmost one was seen in "Axe and Grind," when Saul was pressuring Francesca to obtain the dial-in instructions from HHM. The floral tie was also seen in the same scene as the blue sharksin suit, and the ornate tie on the right was seen in the same scene as the brown and blue sports coat.
That´s so nice! Could you maybe provide us the name of that tailor/menswear shop? :)

That´s so nice! Could you maybe provide us the name of that tailor/menswear shop? :)
Absolutely, it’s "Di Stefano of Italy", located in the fashion district of LA. They've assisted with wardrobe on other TV shows and films as well, including on 'Lucifer' and 'Suits'. Ties are from "Prime Neckwear".

Must warn you though that most of the fabrics seen on the show are discontinued now. Generally, it’s common practice in the tailoring industry to release new fabrics seasonally, and discontinue them after about a year to introduce more. This way, it keeps the current selection ‘fresh’ (I was told it’s almost like a yearly release of a new model car). The teal fabric I believe is discontinued, and the checkered is on its way out the door.

Standard colors such as Navy, black, grey are permanent though, and are considered “classic” fabrics. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that the dress shirts were either store bought, or custom bespoke by "Anto Shirts", who have made countless wardrobe items for TV and film dating back to the 1950's.

Dress shoes are almost exclusively from "Ferragamo". The ones Jimmy wore throughout the show are the 'Grandioso' model.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back