Best TASM 2 replica suit to order?

Kdizz

Hey, I was wondering who makes the most screen accurate TASM2 completed suit? Budget is around a few thousand. I looked at the rpc studio suits but they just look kind of off to me.

I saw el_fetts raimi suit which looks amazing but i don’t see him having a TASM2 suit. I would also consider a raimi suit with TASM2 shell and lenses for a unique suit look.

McLean's pattern is still the best one out there to my knowledge. Getting your hands on it is gonna be a bit difficult though, as his store closed down and he recently passed away.
If you already have it, Herostime can sew it with screen accurate zippers. Then you just have to paint the webs, install some emblems, and grab a face shell and some lenses.

McLean's pattern is still the best one out there to my knowledge. Getting your hands on it is gonna be a bit difficult though, as his store closed down and he recently passed away.
If you already have it, Herostime can sew it with screen accurate zippers. Then you just have to paint the webs, install some emblems, and grab a face shell and some lenses.
Second best alternative pattern to purchase to McLean's?? And does herostime sew the separate screen accurate waist zip ? Is that what you mean ?

Amazing Spider Labs does great work but they are very difficult to message over IG, three separate attempts over a five month period for inquiries and when they had a ready to sell suit that also went unacknowledged. Aaron Alexandro makes really solid suits too but isn't offering a run presently, so I opted for the RPC paint TASM2 V5 suit in the meanwhile, I should be getting that before the end of November for a review.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back