Best Mjolnir 2019

Not familiar yet with all the different versions.. is this the one you guys are talking about or is it a new one? Funnily enough yesterday the release date said August 2019 on Amazon, now it says end of year...

Avengers Marvel Legends Series Mjolnir Electronic Hammer

Yeah, that's just a rerelease. Even if it's the correct size, I'm passing on it because of the buttons and screws and stuff. The Black Series items usually end up going on sale for a LOT off and if I had found this for $50 or $60 the first time around I probably would have bought one, but not for full price. I'd rather have the metal cat toys even if it's undersized.

Agree I think it looks pretty cheap and that's what a lot of the reviews say. I'm just interested in the dimensions since apparently it's one of the few replicas that's truly 1:1 to the movie prop.

Yeah, that's just a rerelease. Even if it's the correct size, I'm passing on it because of the buttons and screws and stuff. The Black Series items usually end up going on sale for a LOT off and if I had found this for $50 or $60 the first time around I probably would have bought one, but not for full price. I'd rather have the metal cat toys even if it's undersized.

From Marvel legends not all props are great.I only have the Cap shield 75th ,the Antman helmet and the Thanos glove.
The ML Black Panther helmet looks cheap and is way oversized.I bought the Killerbody one from Civil War.This one looks spot on.

I like it, but that stupid button on the bottom of it turns me off from it. There's a reason why every promotional picture never shows that angle of it. But for $50, I'd be a player and I'd get over the button lol

Yes for a cheap price I would also buy one...only for the cool lighteffects.But the prices now are a joke for a cheap made toy like this.Here in germany on amazon a guy wants 595 Euros for it! :D

Quick update on this: just got confirmation that the King arts Mjolnir replica (at least the one in a frame) is 50cm long excluding the leather loop, which also appears to be the length of the Hasbro version (19"75), so that must be the correct length of the actual prop.

All the other replicas founds on eBay etc are then probably undersized, as they're all between 17" and 18". Anybody aware of a decent replica with the correct size (except the Hasbro and King arts)?

Thanks

The Hasbro Ironman helmet and the Black Panthermask are both oversized.The Thanos Infinitygauntlet is undersized.So the props from hasbro are not always the correct moviesize. ;)

Quick update on this: just got confirmation that the King arts Mjolnir replica (at least the one in a frame) is 50cm long excluding the leather loop, which also appears to be the length of the Hasbro version (19"75), so that must be the correct length of the actual prop.

All the other replicas founds on eBay etc are then probably undersized, as they're all between 17" and 18". Anybody aware of a decent replica with the correct size (except the Hasbro and King arts)?

Thanks

It wouldn't surprise me if Hasbro accurately scaled the Mjolnir they produced. That thing is impressively massive for something that is considered a toy.

And somebody on the forum who owns a King arts did say that the only 2 replicas properly scaled we're Hasbro and King arts. Can't remember who that is, and might be not be 100% based on facts but now that we have a confirmation that these 2 replicas are the same size, I'm inclined.to believe it.

Also means that we don't really have a good cheap option for a 1:1 Mjolnir replica right now [emoji3525]

Found these while searching the web. No clue as to the original source or truth to the contents.

4B09AA1D-FF7C-4587-92ED-E1EBA74FCA2C.jpeg

A7C4F15C-50EC-4C9A-B806-C69F54201B9B.jpeg

And somebody on the forum who owns a King arts did say that the only 2 replicas properly scaled we're Hasbro and King arts. Can't remember who that is, and might be not be 100% based on facts but now that we have a confirmation that these 2 replicas are the same size, I'm inclined.to believe it.

Also means that we don't really have a good cheap option for a 1:1 Mjolnir replica right now [emoji3525]

This was me.
So let’s back up. This is what I said.
The EFX hammer was made from the same molds as the Avengers movie hammer. This is fact.
The King Arts hammer is the same size as the EFX hammer (I owned both)
The Hasbro Hammer is the same size as the King Arts hammer.

I think the King arts is a replica of the ultron hammer.On the pics the handle looks also very thick like the one from the first Avenger film..but darker leather and with the TDW endcap.
Think the cattoys is more like the TDW hammer...looks a little bit smaller..also the handle looks thinner.

I think the King arts is a replica of the ultron hammer.On the pics the handle looks also very thick like the one from the first Avenger film..but darker leather and with the TDW endcap.
Think the cattoys is more like the TDW hammer...looks a little bit smaller..also the handle looks thinner.

The cattoys is not screen accurate at all in terms of size. People keep suggesting it is. It’s not.

And yes the King Arta is an age of ultron replica. Says so on the box

My view on this is that all of the currently available (still being produced) versions are based on conjecture. Unless a company has it in there hands, busts out an exact mold taken from the movie prop and says so. I’ll settle for just a nice looking version of it from here forward.

This was me.
So let’s back up. This is what I said.
The EFX hammer was made from the same molds as the Avengers movie hammer. This is fact.
The King Arts hammer is the same size as the EFX hammer (I owned both)
The Hasbro Hammer is the same size as the King Arts hammer.
Thanks for clarifying.

So right now other than those 3, are you aware of any replicas correctly sized?

I know somebody on the forum is trying to do a new run, so not even it'll be the right size (pewpewcraft I think).

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back