Best Mjolnir 2019

Ended up sealing the deal on a king arts Mjolnir. First this I did was strip the paint, rough it up, added some gun bluing to it to give it the worn in metal look and darken it up a tad.
I made a aluminum end piece to cover the screw.
I am having a bit of difficulty taking it apart. I found the 4 screws that need to come out but nothing is moving and I don’t want to mess it up. I don’t want to fill it with cement or anything heavy so I was thinking maybe expanding foam to make it sound a lil less hollow. My apologies for the pics. Took them quick. Will post better ones soon.

Looks great man.I´m also on the hunt for a good Hammer.Could you post some comparisonpics with the King arts and the Cattoys one?I wanna see how big the different in size is.

Thank you for the reply. my apologies in advance but I gave the cattoys one away. I can have my buddy bring it into work so I can snap pics of the two together.
The hammer head is def bigger and the handle it thicker. I know that for a fact. I will speak to him to bring it to work this week and snap the pics

Thank you for the reply. my apologies in advance but I gave the cattoys one away. I can have my buddy bring it into work so I can snap pics of the two together.
The hammer head is def bigger and the handle it thicker. I know that for a fact. I will speak to him to bring it to work this week and snap the pics

Thanks man..that´s great.I wanna see if I could live with the size or not.I also have the ML Thanos-Glove and like it...but I know its also undersized.
Important is for me that the hammer is metal.I have the CA 75th metalshield and IM metal props...so the Hammer should be also metal when possible.From the look I also like the ML Hasbro one...but I think it looks and feels like cheap plastic?:unsure:

I ended up getting this Mjolnir from Wish.dot.com. $99 and it was worth it. Shipped in three weeks from China. 100% resin and nice metallic finish. I am going to resurface the brown painted areas with real leather to give Mjolnir more character.

I also purchased an unfinished Stormbreaker off of Etsy. 3D printed and very well done. I need to work on finishing it up before D23 Expo when I premiere Bro Thor!

Attachments

• mjolnir01.jpg
    mjolnir01.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 178
  • mjolnir02.jpg
    mjolnir02.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 243
  • mjolnir03.jpg
    mjolnir03.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 155
  • mjolnir04.jpg
    mjolnir04.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 20190612_200908.jpg
    20190612_200908.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 182
I ended up getting this Mjolnir from Wish.dot.com. $99 and it was worth it. Shipped in three weeks from China. 100% resin and nice metallic finish. I am going to resurface the brown painted areas with real leather to give Mjolnir more character.

I also purchased an unfinished Stormbreaker off of Etsy. 3D printed and very well done. I need to work on finishing it up before D23 Expo when I premiere Bro Thor!
What brand is that on Wish? Not bad looking at all. What are the dimensions too?

Something new about the pics?

Hi All

Also looking for a good Mjolnir replica. Reading through various threads, it looks like there's only a few that are correctly sized, including the King Arts and the Hasbro. It also looks like there'll be a new Hasbro version coming out in a couple of weeks, and Amazon lists it at 19"75 overall length.. wondering if that's the right dimension?

Anybody who owns a King arts would be willing to post the main dimensions (head, handle, etc) so that some of us know which replicas are the right size?

Thanks!

Not familiar yet with all the different versions.. is this the one you guys are talking about or is it a new one? Funnily enough yesterday the release date said August 2019 on Amazon, now it says end of year...

Avengers Marvel Legends Series Mjolnir Electronic Hammer

Hi All

Also looking for a good Mjolnir replica. Reading through various threads, it looks like there's only a few that are correctly sized, including the King Arts and the Hasbro. It also looks like there'll be a new Hasbro version coming out in a couple of weeks, and Amazon lists it at 19"75 overall length.. wondering if that's the right dimension?

Anybody who owns a King arts would be willing to post the main dimensions (head, handle, etc) so that some of us know which replicas are the right size?

Thanks!

So far I don't think anyone on this thread has coughed up any actual exact 1:1 dimensions of the HERO Mjolnir so it is difficult to determine which Mjolnir presented in this thread is the closest to the one wielded by Chris Hemsworth.

I've seen replicas or so called screen used ones at various theaters and cons but I don't think they are all the same Mjolnir prop used in the various movies.

So far I don't think anyone on this thread has coughed up any actual exact 1:1 dimensions of the HERO Mjolnir so it is difficult to determine which Mjolnir presented in this thread is the closest to the one wielded by Chris Hemsworth.

I've seen replicas or so called screen used ones at various theaters and cons but I don't think they are all the same Mjolnir prop used in the various movies.
That's what I figured. I also went through several years of threads and I don't think anybody's ever posted dimensions on the supposedly 1:1 exact replicas such as the King arts or Hasbro unless I missed it. So I'm now going to go through a bunch of unboxing / review youtube videos to see if anybody mentions actual dimensions.

I was hoping somebody on the forum could help though.

Only thing I know is that the Hasbro box puts it 19"75 long (I don't know if that includes the leather loop) but if it doesn't and if the 19"75 is bottom of the handle to top of the hammer, it means that pretty much all the replicas I've seen on eBay / Etsy / etc are all wrong as they're all around 17" long... Hopefully we can get some sort of confirmation here.

Thats also what I think.I ordered the Cattoys metal one now and will engrave me the lost "lines" around the sides with a laser when possible.Or a dremel also would work.I think thats the best way to get a great looking metal hammer for me.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back