Best Lara Croft. Ever.

Man I can just tell my nerdiness from looking at that.

First thing I notice. "Hmm check out that granite. Pure continental crustal melt by the look of it, just like the Wichitas back home."

Second. "Hey that's the old school Tomb Raider 1-2 outfit. Pretty rare to see someone do that instead of one of the more recent iterations. And a damn fine job on it too. Perfect example of choosing a character based on your own looks."

Third. "I would say she's hot but she looks just like my cousin's wife so I think that would be creepy on some level."

That is awesome! The costume looks perfect and it's nice to see that an Australian location was used for the photo shoot.:D

Shes been around for awhile and I believe did some work with the studio years ago. Regardless, she is one of the best at it.

Man I can just tell my nerdiness from looking at that.

First thing I notice. "Hmm check out that granite. Pure continental crustal melt by the look of it, just like the Wichitas back home."

Second. "Hey that's the old school Tomb Raider 1-2 outfit. Pretty rare to see someone do that instead of one of the more recent iterations. And a damn fine job on it too. Perfect example of choosing a character based on your own looks."

Third. "I would say she's hot but she looks just like my cousin's wife so I think that would be creepy on some level."

:lol

I'm afraid my first three thoughts went elsewhere :lol

What a cool pic :cool Thanks for sharing :thumbsup

Back