Does Indiana Jones ever wear a grey fedora?

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I seem to recall at the end of Raiders when he and Marion are walking down the steps his fedora is grey. I thought it would be a cool alternative to wear a grey one when wearing a blue suit. But is it really grey or just his classic brown one in odd lighting?

Good question - I thought he wore a gray fedora when he boarded the Pan Am sea plane in Raiders? I'll have to que it up to confirm that though.

Yes, mostly when he is in a suit traveling. Not always though. In Venice he wears brown.
41DC1DC2-9E0F-4E11-B5F7-5CD6BE1F298A.jpeg

C0D675BF-18E0-4B9A-8FBE-62A22CBA5B57.jpeg

Last edited:
Honestly, i just sold one of those not too long ago...a vintage one...kicking myself. I bought it at an antique store for $20. Akubra makes a great model that is not a perfect match but called a Federation iv...i owned a Raiders style in brown and it looked really sharp.

The grey clipper is the IJ hat I want to order but an accurate one is 500-700, every time I'm going to pull the trigger something comes up and I can't justify it, even with my wife telling me to go for it. I'll be 51 next year, it maybe time to treat myself.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back