Best Lara Croft. Ever.

Man I can just tell my nerdiness from looking at that.

First thing I notice. "Hmm check out that granite. Pure continental crustal melt by the look of it, just like the Wichitas back home."

Second. "Hey that's the old school Tomb Raider 1-2 outfit. Pretty rare to see someone do that instead of one of the more recent iterations. And a damn fine job on it too. Perfect example of choosing a character based on your own looks."

Third. "I would say she's hot but she looks just like my cousin's wife so I think that would be creepy on some level."

That is awesome! The costume looks perfect and it's nice to see that an Australian location was used for the photo shoot.:D

Man I can just tell my nerdiness from looking at that.

First thing I notice. "Hmm check out that granite. Pure continental crustal melt by the look of it, just like the Wichitas back home."

Second. "Hey that's the old school Tomb Raider 1-2 outfit. Pretty rare to see someone do that instead of one of the more recent iterations. And a damn fine job on it too. Perfect example of choosing a character based on your own looks."

Third. "I would say she's hot but she looks just like my cousin's wife so I think that would be creepy on some level."

:lol

I'm afraid my first three thoughts went elsewhere :lol

What a cool pic :cool Thanks for sharing :thumbsup

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back