Does Indiana Jones ever wear a grey fedora?

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I seem to recall at the end of Raiders when he and Marion are walking down the steps his fedora is grey. I thought it would be a cool alternative to wear a grey one when wearing a blue suit. But is it really grey or just his classic brown one in odd lighting?

JamesM242

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Good question - I thought he wore a gray fedora when he boarded the Pan Am sea plane in Raiders? I'll have to que it up to confirm that though.

dbuck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yes, mostly when he is in a suit traveling. Not always though. In Venice he wears brown.
41DC1DC2-9E0F-4E11-B5F7-5CD6BE1F298A.jpeg

C0D675BF-18E0-4B9A-8FBE-62A22CBA5B57.jpeg

Last edited:

CopperRevan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Honestly, i just sold one of those not too long ago...a vintage one...kicking myself. I bought it at an antique store for $20. Akubra makes a great model that is not a perfect match but called a Federation iv...i owned a Raiders style in brown and it looked really sharp.

Bigdaddy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The grey clipper is the IJ hat I want to order but an accurate one is 500-700, every time I'm going to pull the trigger something comes up and I can't justify it, even with my wife telling me to go for it. I'll be 51 next year, it maybe time to treat myself.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.