I've taken huge inspiration from your build so I figured I should share where I'm at with mine! With your guys help I managed to track down a "friend of a friend" of FanaticFX to get the cowl, and it's time like this where I had a stronger jawline, but I guess you can't with them all lol. It fit pretty well, but ice done a handful of modifications to it so that it fits relatively normal. Added wire to the jawline and the cheekbone so that I can form it more to my face, and cut it at the neck for an easier time putting it on.
I just clipped everything together last night so I could get my first proper look with everything that I have finished. I still have a few things to tweak but I'm satisfied so far.

I've already cut/ painted the abs but I'm curious if anyone has any suggestions as to the best way to implement them. My initial thought was velcro but I'm not sure how well that would stay to the shirt over time. Any suggestions?
looks sharp as hell man! Especially that chestplate! I actually just glued the abs to the flightsuit itself? Not sure if that’s the best solution, but it helped with maneuverability, and the super glue holds very well. Did you get the collar from fanatic as well?

looks sharp as hell man! Especially that chestplate! I actually just glued the abs to the flightsuit itself? Not sure if that’s the best solution, but it helped with maneuverability, and the super glue holds very well. Did you get the collar from fanatic as well?
Thanks for the tip! I just picked up some fabric glue, should do the trick.

The collar is a custom pattern! Made out of EVA

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back