Batman the dark knight suit options questions

Right now this is the only pic I have on my phone, but I can take close ups tomorrow. Much much better then the GCFX, that's for sure.
8lfx.jpg

That's also Coofunkcurly's cape BTW.

Maybe only GCFX can offer rubber TDK suit this time. I've ordered some TDK items from HK about 11 months ago but still doesn't received anything and no email replies. now I'm getting a bad feeling about my items.:facepalm

Last edited:
I just received one of coofunkcurly's TDK cowls and it fits my 23.5 inch nicely, with ample room for a hood to fit under it. The GCFX mask was too tight for me

My GCFX suit is stretchy and a bit large, so I am battling the battle of the "sag" I've hemmed in the inside of the suit some along the belt line and while I can tighten up the leg sections with suspenders, its the gut/stomach area that needs attention. I can't really do too much to tighten that spot up since the armor pieces are glued onto it.

I've also had to touch up a lot of areas where the armor is peeling off. It was just a lousy build. The 2P-10 that was suggested seems to be helping

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe only GCFX can offer rubber TDK suit this time. I've ordered some TDK items from HK about 11 months ago but still doesn't received anything and no email replies. now I'm getting a bad feeling about my items.:facepalm

They've been very prompt in answering my email questions

- - - Updated - - -

They've been very prompt in answering my email questions

I’ve heard he always busy and I don't want to say something bad about him. I just know I still not receive my items until now. I also saw some threads talking the same thing. at last I hope kris everything going well. his stuff are amazing.

Last edited:
I can chime in about GCFX's suit that I have bought in the past.
when they ran their dark knight suit in 2012, it was pretty good, the urethane was much thicker and harder, and holds its shape very well. I assume Teragon's suit is from that era.

their new urethane suits in 2013 is very thin, thats why you are seeing wrinkles when you move around in it.

Hey guys!

Is there any way to purchase 2P-10 Activator (or any of the other 2p-10 glues) in Australia?
Overseas companies wont ship the activator as it is an aerosol.

Thanks in advance!!!
Andy

Don't order ANYTHING from Fan Universe Creations!! Dozens of people have paid for their products but haven't received them. It's been over six months for me. They don't answer email and they delete my Facebook comments asking for updates. All the people I've spoken with this past month are in the same boat - waiting for over 6 months!! All our emails and messages get ignored. They are thieves! I just want my money back or deliver the product as promised.

Don't order ANYTHING from Fan Universe Creations!! Dozens of people have paid for their products but haven't received them. It's been over six months for me. They don't answer email and they delete my Facebook comments asking for updates. All the people I've spoken with this past month are in the same boat - waiting for over 6 months!! All our emails and messages get ignored. They are thieves! I just want my money back or deliver the product as promised.

so bad

My name is Selena Johnson from Fan Universe Creations and I posted this today in a different thread but I think some people here might want to read it as well.
I'm referring to the following conversation: http://www.therpf.com/f77/problems-fan-universe-creations-uk-207812/index2.html

Dear members of therpf and Fan Universe Creations customers who have been waiting for much longer than is fair in any situation.

My name is Selena Johnson and I'm the person in charge of making the props and responding to emails at Fan Universe Creations.

I came here to publicly apologise and own up for my recent shortcomings. There are a few accusations floating around here as well which I would like to set straight, but first I want to make everybody understand that I completely own up to the fact that I have been extremely *****ty* at following through with deadlines and responding to emails and as if that wasn't already enough, I've had constant obstacles thrown in my way making a complete mess of everything. I've been struggling with organising the production as it's only just me who is working on the items and what started out as an easy to do job with a simple order turned into an overload of work which I lost control over, and once people start threatening you and using nasty language in emails, it will quickly become a daily nightmare.

I am scared out of my mind now that I see the full extent to which my shortcomings are affecting everybody, and I feel ashamed that I wasn't able to better handle everything.

This is all entirely my fault and I have been struggling for quite a while now trying to make it right but only becoming more and more overwhelmed to the point of complete desperation.

I could try to explain how it even got this far but to be completely honest I don't even know how exactly this all happened. I just know that I tried every day to somehow work through it and spent hours trying to organise it, and trying to communicate in a way that would make it a little bit easier, but there came a point where I spent more time writing emails than actually making items, again leading to me not being able to meet the discussed deadlines.

So I want everyone here who is burning red-hot with rage to please send me another email, so I can start afresh to deal with you in the way that you deserve, and standing up for the fact that I have failed so tremendously.

The reason I've deleted all the comments on Facebook is because I decided to start cleaning up the mess I have created directly.

And the reason the eBay account kept changing was because of listing limits - which now doesn't matter because I've stopped listing and selling completely so that I can sort this out.

It makes me sad to see though that there are also a few things being said here that really aren't true.

Such as:

1 - Our items are NOT recasts - and it is very frustrating to have someone else say this to you when you spent months sculpting something to only have them say to you that all that work is a lie. Our items are NOT recasts. They have been sculpted by myself.2 - Andrew Pow has nothing to do with this mess. His music video has not been funded by F.U.C. but has been created way before F.U.C. even started - and he is not currently promoting his music actively. It's just a music video. Nothing else. He has absolutely nothing to do with the mess that I have created for myself - because I have caused it and I have been trying to amend it without getting him involved.
3 - There was in deed a flood in our old studio. It was caused by an old pipe that had burst during winter (if anyone has ever worked in a studio warehouse type building in East London - they will KNOW of the state that their piping is in!) - we even started joking that building was haunted with all the bad luck we've had there!
4 - I have never ever once in my life posted on this forum before. I didn't even know about this forum until someone actually sent me a link and pointed me to the seriousness that is going on here making me aware that I have to act quickly now to show everyone that I'm not a scammer, I'm merely human and I have caved in under pressure and stress. I've handled it badly and froze - but I'm here now to make up for it in which ever way required.
5 - We did actually post a few real pictures. I will post a few real pictures here as well if you don't mind:

So, I guess in the end everybody will just believe what they want to believe - I know that I have certainly caused enough reason for everybody not to believe a word I say - but I hope that the fact that I came here to own up to everything publicly and continuing to make items and ship them out as soon as possible - will show you that I'm not actually a bad person - that I've made quite a few mistakes which have escalated - and that I'm now here to make it right somehow. It would be nice to see people post here who actually have gotten their items and were very pleased with them - but unfortunately those people don't look for forums talking about bad experiences - and in the end it doesn't change the fact that I have been neglecting communication and meeting deadlines - and I'm deeply sorry.

Kindest regards,
Selena
Fan Universe Creations

I posted this in another forum, but I'll post here too.

I just received my Fan Universe Creation gauntlets today and I'm TERRIBLY upset with them. They look great if you only want to use them for display purposes, but they are useless for costuming. No question in my mind that corners were cut when manufacturing these. The description I was given in the email when I first ordered them don't match what I received. Plus all the pix they used to show "velcro" attachments have gone missing from the site. There is no velcro used on the ones I received. I tried them on and they wobble and flop and stretched so much that I'm afraid they'll tear after one wearing. And I have small arms. The only thing I *DO* like about these are the fins. Since they are removable I'm going to use them to customize my UD gauntlets. My advice to anyone who is still waiting on these is to DEMAND A REFUND. This is shameful, since I really liked my cowl and neck armour I bought from FUC last spring. But after all the BS from them as of late, my recommendation is steer clear of them completely. Ask for your money back. Don't listen to their excuses. You will not be pleased with these gauntlets.

Hello everybody i write you from France ! yes another authentic fan of dark knight. So here is impossible to find the stuffs to buit a costume so i search in ebay and other locations to have a lot of advises. This forum is really interesting with a lot of advises and links. I would like to know where i could find this cowl from Coofunkcurly ? i searcj every where without a solution... what kind of material you use for the mesh of the suit? the most accurate

thanks again for all your help and sorry for my poor language

bye

Hey Guys, I have recently got my cowl from IconicCollectibles on eBay, and I must say his stuff is neat!

The seller was hard to reach generally, but he was helpful anf gave updates on the process. and the product was well packed and of top notch quality

Check my thread here, I posted pictures: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=244766

I too have had concerns with buying a UD replicas or a proper tdk suit replica, but honestly after going through most of the posts on here, it seems like UD replica, though not the most screen accurate, but are the most reliable and easy/comfortable to wear given the right measurements. I think I'm gonna place orders soon!

Awesome man! Iconic Collectibles is great, and I'm sure you'll love your UD suit! Just be sure to call in to David at UD. He will guide you on what sizing to order everything. Keep us posted!

I just bought an UD Replicas Arkham Knight suit, im excited but defiantly nervous about sizing. I talked to them on the phone quite a bit and they gave me a lot of help. I'm getting the feeling id rather it be slightly to big than small. Now I need to sort out a cowl and cape, i have quite some time before the shipment of the suit from UD so im thinking ill try making some. Ive always wanted to craft some costumes and get into it as a hobby, I dont really know where to start but this sight has some great resources it seems. I am excited !

Hey guys, just a question, I'm currently working on building a TDK suit, and am looking for a proper urethane kit maker. Was considering NincoCreations, but I thought I'd ask around here if anyone has any experience with them. What do you guys think of their stuff?

Hey guys, was just wondering if someone could walk me through the process of attaching the chest to shoulder bells to biceps? Seems tricky and hints from pros (with pix plz :D) will be appreciated!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back