Batman Dead End suit

That's an awesome suit to own! The bat emblem on the chest looks much smaller compared to the video. Was it was screen printed to stretch to a larger size? For instance, in this production shot:

http://www.collorastudios.com/projects/bde/bdepics/still_28.jpg

still_28.jpg

Could this have been a different shirt specific for this shot? I notice that the neck doesn't have the black velcro on it.

Nice score! This is a great thread!! I too have a Reevz Dead End cowl and cannot say enough good things about it. I wore mine at DragonCon 06 for most of the Con, and was quite comfortable in it.

I love all the knowledge shared here about Dead End.

ptgreek - can you share any info on the boots? Been trying to track them down since 06?

NocturnalHero- got pics of the gloves? Love that scene where he puts 'em on and you hear the leather!

Kithunter- Got to wear Big Red?? Your suit was pulled from the Dead End Preds??
Sheer Awesome-ness!

Muele - Congrats on the suit and the 'rang!

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't they used foam latex for the cowls in the Full Length movies too?

How come the Dead End cowl has so much more flexibility? Is it just that much thinner?

It was that much thinner. The WB movie cowls were made to be masks. The DE cowls where made to fit like appliances (and I believe where actually glued around the eyes and mouth of the mask. So they where much thinner to show facial movement.

I talked to Sandy after this auction had concluded. Nice guy! I missed out on the Dead End items, but he sold me the sculpts he did for the NECA Reservoir Dogs figures. They're amazingly life like.

i would love that anything BDE is awesome, esp the batarang/batblades
my email is rtl24@hotmail.com if ya need something else just let me know my address is
Bruce Thompson
4033 Pickering Dr
Columbus, GA 31907
I have a BDE cosplay I use Eastbay compression suit instead of UA, my pref Im Batman on a budget...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back