Bandai release schedule

The silver coating version almost double the price.

Perhaps this is a prelude to a ramp up of production and new items. After all, the saga is over and now they may be free to create what they want (with Disney's permission of course).

TazMan2000

Nice to finally see something new!

Is that Razor Crest 1/350 or 1/144?

I am guessing 1/350 at least to keep the small Falcon company?

1/144 would have been better though as you could pair it with Slave-1 and the Falcon

Nice to finally see something new!

Is that Razor Crest 1/350 or 1/144?

I am guessing 1/350 at least to keep the small Falcon company?

1/144 would have been better though as you could pair it with Slave-1 and the Falcon
I wouldn't be surprised if it's somewhere in between 1/350 and 1/144. It's somewhere in the neighborhood of the size of the U-Wing, which they did a full cockpit for in 1/144, so since this RC has a solid canopy, I'd think it has to be a smaller scale.

Fantastic news, "I told you they'd do it!" (Lando's voice)

....&...the possibilities of other ships, vehicles & droids from Mando if this sells well???!!!

Shuttle? IG11? White Speeder-Bikes? Folding wing TIE's?.....etc

J

about the Crest, can't read it on the Bandai website but are they model kits or completed items?
What size are they?
Why these two versions? silver and "mat"?

Last edited:
about the Crest, can't read it on the Bandai website but are they model kits or completed items?
What size are they?
Why these two versions? silver and "mat"?

They are models. Size is not stated.

I'm not seeing anything wrong with the stand, IMO...

$22 and change isn't a bad price, either. Might have to get one.

The stand tells that it is small.

That's about the size of the Hot Wheels Razor Crest.

Which seems to also be in scale with the Star Wars: X-Wing miniatures game vehicles.

20210421_064633_resized.jpg

They are models. Size is not stated.

The stand tells that it is small.

Yep definitely models!

The Mandalorian is listed as 1/12. Apparently a plated silver version or a regular version option

The Razor Crest is just Vehicle Model

The AT-M6 was a box scale of 1/540 so I am guessing if it is not 1/144 it will be sized to fit that box they use for the vehicle model collection like the Snowspeeder/AT-ST and Darth Vader Tie and Regular Tie combo

Hopefully that at least lines up with 1/350, but it may not

The real question is will these be imported by BlueFin and show up in places like Target or Amazon or are these limited to the Japan market only

The Modelling News has all the high res photos nicely placed on one page -- two new models, in chromed and non-chromed versions of each.
I'm pretty excited about the Razor Crest, despite its small size -- the engines are the perfect size to mold and cast to give me another engine option for my small scale scratch builds. I can't really tell what the scale on it is though -- it looks like it's too big for 1:350, and way too small for 1:144.

I can't really tell what the scale on it is though -- it looks like it's too big for 1:350, and way too small for 1:144.

Could simply be box scale. They do that with their Yamato mecha collection stuff

Although if it is a standard scale, it is definitely too large for 1/500, so it would have to be 1/350

Where's my 1/48 Y-Wing!!!

We've got StevenBrills for that!!! :lol:

We've got StevenBrills for that!!! :lol:

There is no R in StevenBills name... He still won't even sell me his cast-off prints.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back