Bandai release schedule

no decals or photo etch for 400 CAD?? WOW!

- - - Updated - - -

i have been SO spoiled by Bandai's previous releases and prices

That's crazy!

The full kit with lighting, photoetch and waterslides is currently on Amazon for $326 US(which is supposedly $419 Canadian) plus free shipping (if you take that option and don't want express shipping) That's down from the $399 back when it was first released

For 20 more Canadian dollars I'd much rather have the photoetch and waterslides

vol 2 coming out soon,available on pre-order from amazon japan 91LsNCNgEIL.jpg

That's crazy!

The full kit with lighting, photoetch and waterslides is currently on Amazon for $326 US(which is supposedly $419 Canadian) plus free shipping (if you take that option and don't want express shipping) That's down from the $399 back when it was first released

For 20 more Canadian dollars I'd much rather have the photoetch and waterslides

My point exactly! for a few more bucks I would rather have waterslide decals ans PE

Okay, that is the first Bandai box that makes me both laugh and cringe! They may have doctored a real set photo, but it looks like an awkward cut and paste. And the insert photo of the sprue makes his face look like Robocop without the helmet. Gloriously bad! :lol

Okay, that is the first Bandai box that makes me both laugh and cringe! They may have doctored a real set photo, but it looks like an awkward cut and paste. And the insert photo of the sprue makes his face look like Robocop without the helmet. Gloriously bad! :lol

Plus that pose on the box art looks like Han is cringing- they could have done this so much better...

We report, you decide! :facepalm :lol

Anyone know what the length of one of the Deathstar panels are? If they are from one of the existing kits someone here will have one no doubt.

Just trying to get a feeling of the size of the trench run they have shown.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back