Bandai release schedule

Did anyone catch the new battle scars on the falcon from the battle of crait? It's subtle, but there are a few big dashes of the red mineral on the hull from where it scraped along the walls during the chase at the end.

I need 1/48 , 1/35 or 1/32 B-wing
1/72 or 1/48 Ghost
1/48 , 1/35 TIE Silencer
1/48 Slave one
I am sorry but 1/72 for most small ships is killing me.... 1/48 or larger.
O and a 1/48 or larger Tie-bomber
I also miss the standing and seated figures with the FM kits....wish they would make a come back​

A Ghost kit would be amazing. Being larger than the Falcon probably means we won’t see a Bandai 1/72 anytime soon. I’d even love a 1/144 though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need 1/48 , 1/35 or 1/32 B-wing
1/72 or 1/48 Ghost
1/48 , 1/35 TIE Silencer
1/48 Slave one
I am sorry but 1/72 for most small ships is killing me.... 1/48 or larger.
O and a 1/48 or larger Tie-bomber
I also miss the standing and seated figures with the FM kits....wish they would make a come back​
Lord, the sem-detatched house that I actually own is like 700 square feet.

There's no way I could handle those sizes

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
The question of the day is: Will this standard edition Perfect Grade come with water slide decals or just stickers? It would be a shame if an over $200 model kit didn't have decals.

Looks like the standard version won’t come with LED light up, waterslide decals, nor photoetch, and 1 less moulded “article”. If the products’ page google translate is accurate that is.

thanks to chiangkaishecky on SSM for the info.

Last edited:
The question of the day is: Will this standard edition Perfect Grade come with water slide decals or just stickers? It would be a shame if an over $200 model kit didn't have decals.
I can think of no reason why decals wouldn't be in the box.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Why do you think there are no decals with the standard version? The Bandai photos clearly include the decal sheet.

It looks like the differentiators seem to be no photo etch, no included LEDs and battery pack, and annoyingly the engine translucent plastics are pale blue rather than uncoloured.

Annoying because you can always tint uncoloured translucent plastic blue, but with blue you're stuck with it! And they made a big blah-blah marketing point about how the ANH ship had white engine lights. Ah well.

Comparing kit descriptions (2017 "limited edition" and 2018 "standard version") seems that water decals are gone. Only stickers.

Limited.png Standard.png

Yeah, I don't understand either. The cost of a decal sheet is minimal, compared to the kit price. I understand differentiate the products, but this is a BAD marketing move.

Oh well, there's always the aftermarket...

So a while back there was a user on here that made a set of ANH decals for the Hasbro and MPC Falcon. I can't remember his name, but I did order a set. I do know that making your own decals is not that hard, you just have to get the decal paper and print it, and after clear coat the sheets before applying.

I'm all about this standard edition, while I'd love to get the perfect edition the price is way too high for me. If the only thing that needs a supplement is decals and photo etch parts I'm sure someone will come out with a cheaper after market option. The again Bandai does have pretty good quality in their molding so it may not need photo etch.

I just did a currency change calculation and if I am right, the Falcon will be about 220,- Euros over here. So thats would be about the same prize as 1/2 BB-8. Fair enough to me :)
About the possible missing waterslides, uhm, I don't care cause I never use them anyway. I am a "complete-painter", so I can life with that.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back