Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

I'm re-doing my hobby room and plan on having a clean workbench to start this kit!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ha! I just spent the weekend cleaning out my room and looking through all the supplies I'll need to restock for exactly the same reason!

According to the Amazon's order tracking, mine was shipped yesterday from Pheonix, AZ and will be here ( Jamison, PA) by Tuesday

I went with the free standard shipping instead of paying for express 2 Day shipping

I've waited since 1979 to get something that was as good as the picture on that MPC box (I was 9 years when I got the MPC falcon)

A few more days is no big deal

Last edited by a moderator:

I better see a dozen build threads in here when I come to work next Monday morning!

I can't afford this thing, so I'm living through you guys vicariously.

No shipping notification here either. Debating whether to cancel my order at the gundam store and order through Amazon... Would be here by Saturday.

I'd stick with Gundam. Amazon has a reputation for screwing up orders, or outright lying about ship dates. A lot of times they just sell the product and the item is shipped by some other company who doesn't always adhere to what Amazon estimates.

I'd stick with Gundam. Amazon has a reputation for screwing up orders, or outright lying about ship dates. A lot of times they just sell the product and the item is shipped by some other company who doesn't always adhere to what Amazon estimates.
Agreed.

Patience!

Fear, anger, aggression, they are the path to the dark side!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No shipping notification here either. Debating whether to cancel my order at the gundam store and order through Amazon... Would be here by Saturday.

USAGundam is a small (perhaps one man) operation. I'd give them some time. I know it's difficult to wait, but it's been this long, a few more days won't hurt. He's probably working like mad to fulfill orders, and perhaps can only make so many trips to the post office a day.

You've already waited 30+ years what's a few more days?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He's (Adam at Gundam) probably working like mad to fulfill orders, and perhaps can only make so many trips to the post office a day.

If Adam at USAGundam doesn't have a dedicated FedEx, UPS or USPS pick-up daily, it would be stupid. USA Gundam may, or may not, be a small (perhaps family) company, but they do huge business in the whole Gundam model world with all the accessories, paints and tools, etc., so they will have a well honed shipping and receiving system. Our MF model is just a very small part of the overall picture. We must keep our cheeks clenched tightly and pray our models ship soon!:cry

I've waited since 1979 to get something that was as good as the picture on that MPC box (I was 9 years when I got the MPC falcon)

Man. I wonder how many of us are in that boat - wanting to make that Falcon model to match the MPC/AMT box!

Now we're all middle-aged people annoying our partners with this Millennium Falcon obsession...

Last edited by a moderator:

Man. I wonder how many of us are in that boat - wanting to make that Falcon model to match the MPC/AMT box!

Now we're all middle-aged people annoying our partners with this Millennium Falcon obsession...

Check, check, check... and check. :cheers

To be fair, my wife supports my modeling to prevent me from annoying her. :lol

Well according to Oxford Dictionary I still have 3 more years until I'm considered middle aged. Thank goodness!

"Definitions. According to the Oxford English Dictionary middle age is between*45*and*65: "The period between early adulthood and old age, usually considered as the years from about*45*to*65." The US Census lists the category middle age from*45*to*65."

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’ve genuinely never had issues like you describe with Amazon. Usually if it’s fulfilled by a 3rd party, it states it in the listing. Maybe I’ve just been lucky.

I’ve genuinely never had issues like you describe with Amazon. Usually if it’s fulfilled by a 3rd party, it states it in the listing. Maybe I’ve just been lucky.

You aren't involved with Amazon in any way are you? I didn't say Amazon didn't disclose third party involvement. I just said the third parties sometimes don't do as good a job as you would want with shipping. Amazon also states arrival estimates that are not met. It is rare, but it does happen. If you haven't had problems, good for you. I have, and I am a Prime member.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back