Back to the Future Part II

Does anybody have an accurate high resolution version of this particular logo as seen in colour? :)

Is there any paper for home printers long enough to print book covers and dust jackets?

You might need a large format printer for something like a Sports Almanac cover or the comic book.

If you're printing the 'Match Made in Space' dust jacket, you can use clear adhesive lamination sheets over the entire cover
and match up the seam edges to join a couple of segments together. Then you can tape the back side. I did that with mine,
and you can't see an edge unless you're really looking for it. There is some overlap of the lamination sheets, but it's hard to see.

You might need a large format printer for something like a Sports Almanac cover or the comic book.

If you're printing the 'Match Made in Space' dust jacket, you can use clear adhesive lamination sheets over the entire cover
and match up the seam edges to join a couple of segments together. Then you can tape the back side. I did that with mine,
and you can't see an edge unless you're really looking for it. There is some overlap of the lamination sheets, but it's hard to see.
That sounds like a good idea. I wonder if I could do that with the almanac?

Also, used Rolands file and made a 1985 version of the alamanac cover :D1985Grays_Sports_Almanac_print_version_cover_only_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_US-Tabloid copy.jpg

That sounds like a good idea. I wonder if I could do that with the almanac?

Also, used Rolands file and made a 1985 version of the almanac cover :DView attachment 791758

1985A Cover looks really good. You might be able to get the oversized covers and dust jackets printed somewhere like a local print shop or FedEx Office. The lamination wouldn't look right on a Sports Almanac. I had a production-made cover, and the only glossy-looking areas of the real Almanacs were the parts printed with white ink (The white line, text, stars, and the bar code box). The rest of the cover had a somewhat matte finish to it.

Hey everyone,
I have a Matty hoverboard, and the decals are sucky at best as they peel off in the slightest heat. I had read on the hoverboard thread that Roland uploaded a file on the BTTF paper props thread, but even search at the top of the site doesn't really get me there - and there's 120 some odd pages to sift through. So can someone post a direct link to the post??

Thanks!

Greg

Hey everyone,
I have a Matty hoverboard, and the decals are sucky at best as they peel off in the slightest heat. I had read on the hoverboard thread that Roland uploaded a file on the BTTF paper props thread, but even search at the top of the site doesn't really get me there - and there's 120 some odd pages to sift through. So can someone post a direct link to the post??

Thanks!

Greg

Here's the post you're looking for:

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=67267&p=2384684&viewfull=1#post2384684

Does anyone have an accurate Cafe 80s logo? I'm not impressed by the design that's available on t-shirts…I feel like someone on theRPF has done better than that.

Does anyone have access to ALL 66 pages of the inside of the magazine "Oh Lala"?
I have seen many copies for sale, but with only 8 inside pages. There are online
pictures of some of the inside, but they are low quality and only 7 or 8 pages.
I have a great "Grays" cover that I bought over 20 years ago, but I want to make
the inside magazine to go with it. Thanks.

Does anyone have access to ALL 66 pages of the inside of the magazine "Oh Lala"?
I have seen many copies for sale, but with only 8 inside pages. There are online
pictures of some of the inside, but they are low quality and only 7 or 8 pages.
I have a great "Grays" cover that I bought over 20 years ago, but I want to make
the inside magazine to go with it. Thanks.

Try this:

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back