Back to the Future Part II

It's funny that I checked this thread. I came across an old replica of my own of the 7-Eleven logo from 15 years ago!

And it inspired me to have a go at replicating the logo today. Shame 7-Eleven didn't have any fun promo stuff for the 'anniversary' like Pepsi, or like what 7-Eleven did for the Simpsons movie.

On several occasions screenused.com stated "The Biff money is never seen in the final cut of the film". We all thought the same. But today I made a nice discovery on an old behind-the-scenes Polaroid: The money is seen in the movie! I watched BTTF2 so many times, but never noticed before, that the "Roulette" bar behind Marty (in the scene where the rich Biff shows him the aged almanac) is fitted with a lot of "BiffCo." bills. You can imagine, how surprised I was! :lol

Now you can print my money files, knowing that it's a replica of an actually screen used prop: ;) http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=67267&p=3370053&viewfull=1#post3370053

Attachments

• Biff Co. Money Roulette Screen Cap.jpg
    Biff Co. Money Roulette Screen Cap.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 112
  • polaroid0100detail.jpg
    polaroid0100detail.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 102
  • polaroid0100small.jpg
    polaroid0100small.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 124
WOW! Great discovery Roland!

On several occasions screenused.com stated "The Biff money is never seen in the final cut of the film". We all thought the same. But today I made a nice discovery on an old behind-the-scenes Polaroid: The money is seen in the movie! I watched BTTF2 so many times, but never noticed before, that the "Roulette" bar behind Marty (in the scene where the rich Biff shows him the aged almanac) is fitted with a lot of "BiffCo." bills. You can imagine, how surprised I was! :lol

Now you can print my money files, knowing that it's a replica of an actually screen used prop: ;) http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=67267&p=3370053&viewfull=1#post3370053

Hey guys I'm new to the group and loving it so far. I'm looking for dimensions of the sports almanac if anyone could point me in the right direction? Thanks

Hey guys I'm new to the group and loving it so far. I'm looking for dimensions of the sports almanac if anyone could point me in the right direction? Thanks
Hello there and welcome to the Rpf mark sells a great sports almanac here is the link
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=250106

also Roland has uploaded a FULL free sports almanac in the bttf paper props section with all dimensions etc done for you.... (Great work from Roland) Hope this helps and enjoy the RPF :)

Wow! thanks very much Rowland, that's incredible! is there a dust cover available somewhere as well?

You can use the book cover file for printing the dust cover. It's the same artwork. Just don't cut the left and right side of the paper away and use them for the white flaps.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back