Back to the Future Part II

I'm posting my pattern from the 80s café table as someone asked for it on a sales thread and I don't want to off-topic that thread.
Again, this was very rough and work-in progress, but I think it would work. I drawed as much "black worms" as I could with original screen captures layers below the pattern layer. Then, when I had enough, I copied the pattern, duplicated, and rotated it. Maybe some work is still needed on the places where the 2 sets of patterns are very next one to each other, so the black lines don't overlap, or get too close, or far away.
And also, just repeating again that I don't know how to work with vector images yet (one of these days...), so I made a PSD loseless image, with 300ppp or resolution. I think that'll be enough.

One more thing. For the pattern to be screen-accurate in size, each "black line" has to be around 1,5cm long on average (the longer lines, forget the "dots"). I'm pretty confident that I made the measures right, and 1,5cm long (again, on average) is accurate enough. (maybe 1.2 or 1.3cm...but close to that)

Here is my pattern:

http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/uFo5JWsx/file.html

Last edited:
Still one of my most wanted props... Of course, just a simple paper prop, but the US size format, the letter envelope, the map and schematic plans makes it very hard for just a simple printing job...

Wow, such controversey! :)

Yes I made the bat and the check.

The checks are not so easy to make and even harder to ship. They are HUGE! I printed it out and applied it to a foamcore board. Here is an old pic of me holding the check like Biff does:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/jedifyfe/IMG_1283.jpg

Hi Jedifyfe, sorry to bother you but I would love to get one of the biff checks printed out full size, is there any chance you would e-mail me the file/pic/PDF I won't pass on the file, and only use it for myself:) thank and great job :)

Anyone has the "Tales from space" comic cover in great quality ?

I was planning to redraw it using illustrator and print it poster size but the one I have is really small and pixellized.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back