Back to the Future Part II

Best two images I can find are these, but they both have slight watermarks,

Here is the image from ScreenUsed.com's BTTF 30th anniversary celebration auction. Not the one from the auction website, which is small and has a watermark. This one is from the auction PDF catalog (no watermarks there). ;)

ScreenUsed-Oct2015AuctionCatalog-154.jpg

I'm beginning to suspect they may have scanned a hard copy of their originals & rebuilt the entire thing... You wouldn't create halftoned images in your publishing software, that's done automatically before printing. Additionally, some of the pics are halftoned and some are not. Apparently they had a high-quality original photo of the 'art museum,' but not Marty Junior. Interesting. I would have loved to go even deeper behind the scenes on this. This may be the coolest newspaper ever printed :) ...

Hill_Valley_Museum_of_Art.jpg

:)

Last edited:
Hey guys,
just reworked the Pepsi Perfect logo to put on my Mexico bottle (coming soon).
I will maybe do a run of these printed on silver vinyl stickers if someone is interested.
I don't know the accurate size yet but you can modify it on the pdf.

Enjoy ;)

Pepsi Perfect.jpg

View attachment 547627

I did The vector from @Gary Weaver II and @nitrox files, thanks!

Last edited:
Awesome logos Vormz! I hadn't even considered using silver vinyl. This is my latest version of the Pepsi Perfect bottle, it's looking good but I'm going to have to use some silver vinyl on my next version!

image.jpeg

I found the bottle at a local grocery store, it has the basic shape of the Pepsi Perfect bottle and couldn't pass it up! I painted the cap and the silver stripe below the cap. Found the logo here on the RPF and used what I think was silver poster board for the logo. It's not 'Perfect' but it's getting there!

This is the bottle I used: http://amzn.com/B00RQPUV0Q

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you talking about the ones in the bottom of the trays affixed to the TV waiters? I dunno. My advice to to find or make a good donor tray and then scale the menu to fit.

Don't know if anyone has seen this before, looks similar to the pepsi perfect bottles. Maybe the design is partially based off it?

Attachments

• 12118820_10153740501261602_102663535472042799_n.jpg
    12118820_10153740501261602_102663535472042799_n.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 160
Don't know if anyone has seen this before, looks similar to the pepsi perfect bottles. Maybe the design is partially based off it?

Maybe loosely based. I think the props department of the movie made it with permission of pepsi...but who knows.

Hey guys, here's some Pepsi Perfect logos for a 3D Render I've been working on. These were based on the logo that was on the Amazon listing of Pepsi Perfect. These are 300 dpi. Let me know if you want the Illustrator files, or need me to modify these so they print more accurately.

Pepsi Perfect that's on the US Release bottle
Pepsi Perfect.png

Pepsi Perfect with rounder edges, that's used on the Box/Promo Items and the Mexico/Argentina bottles. This one is a little less accurate than the straight edge one.
Pepsi Perfect - Round.png
Pepsi Perfect with rounder edges, modified to mimic the poor print quality of the Mexican bottles.
Pepsi Perfect - Round Error.png
If you want to see them in action in my renders, please take a look at my thread in the replica forum. I'm in need of some reference photos.
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=250001

Here's the process of making them, just to show my work.
Screen Shot 2015-11-08 at 8.25.14 PM.png

If you do print these out, please consider printing one extra and sending it to this poor fan for my collection!
Screenshot of the process of making them

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back