Back to the Future - OUTATIME Plates from Original Maker

I have the plates and I'll be getting them ready to ship over the next few days. The first 14 plates will be going out ***THURSDAY***. I'm also going to do another large group photo of all the plates tonight like I did with the previous set.

Last edited:
The first 14 plates will ship tomorrow (November 19) instead of today. Somehow, I completely forgot to prepare one of the extras that is supposed to be included with the plates. I will have them ready to ship this evening, but probably not in time to get to the post office before they close.

The first 15 plates shipped yesterday. I am slightly behind schedule due to some personal/family issues, but I am working on getting 10 orders ready tonight and at least 10 more tomorrow night. I'll print the labels for those tomorrow night and they will be shipped on Monday morning.

Also, for anyone interested in my Biff's Matchbook sets, those are temporarily unavailable, but will be relisted as soon as the license plates are all shipped. The Hill Valley newspapers and all of the other stuff is still available, but shipping may take a couple of days longer than usual.

Last edited:
6 plates will be mailed this morning, which includes a few that I didn't have enough time to complete on Monday.
The last 12 orders will go out later this afternoon. If you do not have a shipping notification yet, it will be sent to you later today.

POSSIBLE EXTRAS FOR THOSE WHO MISSED THE PRE-ORDER:

I am holding plate number 79 of 82 for an exchange of one of the first group plates. There was a slight defect in this plate. It's nothing serious, so I will make this plate from the first order available at a reduced price when I get it back.

Plate number 80 of 82 is on hold for someone who requested to make payments on it. #81 and #82 will be the only extras, but I will need to hold them for a few more weeks in case there is any need for a replacement or exchange.

I may also get a VERY SMALL order of a few unnumbered spare OUTATIMEs in Dec/Jan, because I am going to post a new limited run for another (non-BTTF related) plate order from EHP soon.

6 plates will be mailed this morning, which includes a few that I didn't have enough time to complete on Monday.
The last 12 orders will go out later this afternoon. If you do not have a shipping notification yet, it will be sent to you later today.

POSSIBLE EXTRAS FOR THOSE WHO MISSED THE PRE-ORDER:

I am holding plate number 79 of 82 for an exchange of one of the first group plates. There was a slight defect in this plate. It's nothing serious, so I will make this plate from the first order available at a reduced price when I get it back.

Plate number 80 of 82 is on hold for someone who requested to make payments on it. #81 and #82 will be the only extras, but I will need to hold them for a few more weeks in case there is any need for a replacement or exchange.

I may also get a VERY SMALL order of a few unnumbered spare OUTATIMEs in Dec/Jan, because I am going to post a new limited run for another (non-BTTF related) plate order from EHP soon.
Haven't received an email from Etsy yet...hoping to soon. —Seth C

Haven't received an email from Etsy yet...hoping to soon. —Seth C
Yours is one of the last 12. I'm actually working on your package right now.

4PM Edit: All orders have been shipped. Everyone should have received emails with the tracking information.

Last edited:
Took forever to get through the Swedish customs, but finally got it and it's amazing :)

Looks fantastic next to my future plate
BTTFplates.jpg

I have had some requests from a few members who missed out on the plates, so I'm going to do one last order of 10 OUTATIME plates from EHP. I am placing another order with them in January for some other props and will add them to that order.

These last few plates will not include a numbered certificate, but will include all of the other extra props. I have some other projects that I need to move on to, so this will be the last call for OUTATIME plates. There will only be TEN plates available, and possibly a couple more if I don't need to use the spares for replacements.

I will also have ONE returned plate with a minor imperfection that will be available at a reduced price in the near future.

I will keep everyone updated here. I will not be updating the interest thread, but I will post the order link for these soon.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back