Unlimited Run "Baby Groot" 3D print -- Special Pricing

Here is a look at Groot with all the colors I use in my process lined up. Believe it or not, everything on the left (except the primer) is JUST for the eyes, so you can imagine what a process this is.

Re: "Baby Groot" 3D print - Update last run - Only 24 left**

I'll get a new list up tomorrow. We're almost 1/2 way sold out in 24 hours, if you're interested folks, I'd hop on the groot train before they're all gone.

If mine hasn't been shipped yet can I jump on too generafrostys service if I am too late I will post it myself.. I will fill out one of frosty forms as soon as I know what is happening

Ahaha! Your clever eye has spotted my "Stuff?" Drawer! It's for all that...stuff?...that there never seems to be it'd own place for.

Thanks to all thus far who have submitted their order form to me. If for some reason anyone changes their mind and wants one painted, contact me via PM first, tell me if you were 1st or second 2nd run, then submit an order form - make a note that this was originally a kit only sale and you are sending direct.

If mine hasn't been shipped yet can I jump on too generafrostys service if I am too late I will post it myself.. I will fill out one of frosty forms as soon as I know what is happening

Just to be clear, everyone who was on the 1st run has shipped Monday. Anyone on the 2nd list won't ship for probably 2 weeks.

I'll get a list up for the 2nd run today, it'll indicate name, payment and if you indicated you want Frosty's services or not. If you were on the 1st run and have changed your mind and now want Frosty's services, just contact him.

- - - Updated - - -

22 left!

Just to be clear, everyone who was on the 1st run has shipped Monday. Anyone on the 2nd list won't ship for probably 2 weeks.

I'll get a list up for the 2nd run today, it'll indicate name, payment and if you indicated you want Frosty's services or not. If you were on the 1st run and have changed your mind and now want Frosty's services, just contact him.

- - - Updated - - -

22 left!

That work great mine can go too frosty ill fill in my form now

Re: "Baby Groot" 3D print - Update **Sold Out Again**

** UPDATE**

Please check the list below, this is a list of everyone I have as paid, the qty and whether or not you said you want GeneralFrosty's services.
IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE PM ME ASAP!!

If you're waiting to see Frosty's finished sample and haven't made up your mind yet, no problem. But please subscribe and watch this, cause I'm planning to ship these very soon!!

View attachment 372181
So does this mean mine went to frosty? Just need an email address to send along the paypal for his service

Re: "Baby Groot" 3D print - Update **Sold Out Again**

So does this mean mine went to frosty? Just need an email address to send along the paypal for his service

Same for me as well. Just want to confirm mine was also sent to Frosty, and what the next step is in the process. Thanks!

Re: "Baby Groot" 3D print - Update last run - Only 22 left**

As I understand it, anyone from the FIRST run has already paid up for my service. If you changed your mind and want it painted, fill out my form and ship your Groot to me, but contact me first before doing so.
All second run paint service orders and change of mind first run members will be billed once the model is complete.

I'll take one and a paint job. I'll send payment for Groot tomorrow since I'm not home right now.

As I understand it, anyone from the FIRST run has already paid up for my service. If you changed your mind and want it painted, fill out my form and ship your Groot to me, but contact me first before doing so.
All second run paint service orders and change of mind first run members will be billed once the model is complete.

Nope Frosty, I've not charged anyone for your services, figured that would be easier than me taking money then sending it to you...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back