Done / Completed Baby Yoda (3D Printed Kit)

My Baby Yoda has arrived. Wow this thing is beautiful :D (y)
Everything fits together perfectly, & I love the way it looks sitting on the counter. No wobble!
I can't wait to get started on this. I'm not going to any kind of sanding on the hands. The way the print lines are, it almost looks like the hands have fingerprints!

My Baby Yoda has arrived. Wow this thing is beautiful :D (y)
Everything fits together perfectly, & I love the way it looks sitting on the counter. No wobble!
I can't wait to get started on this. I'm not going to any kind of sanding on the hands. The way the print lines are, it almost looks like the hands have fingerprints!
Thanks, please share progress!

A
Hey there I had placed an order form and sent payment before I read your last post, if it’s a problem just let me know, thanks sorry.
All good, when I said last 4, I didn't mean I'm not making more, should has phrased it better.

I'll start on yours early next week

Thanks

Fantastic work there my friend, he’s at the painters now going green so I’ll be posing pics when he’s done, been a real pleasure,Thanks

All yodas have been printed and sent out!

I have 1 yoda here chillin, watching TV, waiting for a home...

More pics of mine , love him, Thanks again for doing this run

CE8D04AF-9FB7-44E0-A8AF-E3EF89A8E911.jpeg
6F57F028-4326-4196-9D61-F8B36C2E216A.jpeg
A7D823D7-6645-48FC-817E-EBBA7FDADA7F.jpeg

I can’t take any credit for how he looks as I paid someone to finish him off for me, I found the guy on eBay , billy2917 is his username , though I am sure he would finish him off for you if you asked I don’t know if he would give you any tips , you could always ask though.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back