Vebo1 wow .... sooooo awesome. Can i give you some tips ? You could weather your leather belt, make it more realistic and old....or just old, you could also put magnets into your gauntlets seams so we see nothing outside. I mean, maybe i did not saw your whole costume. But so far you have done wonders... And i think with your suit paint it will be DOPE! :D

Thank Shogun, Unfortunately real leather has its limitations . It’s been weathered with dye ,sand papered etc. maybe running it over with a car is next :D .I am not quite sure I understand what you mean in regards to the gauntlet seams. The lid enclosure has magnets in it . If your referring to the space between the gauntlet and the skin that has been fill for a snug fit, I didn’t fill until the skin was finish to gauge the thickness of the skin.

True very true,,,leather has it's limitations.... AHHAHA lol maybe you need this for the weathering 980E-Sunlight-side-shot.jpg :D lollll Ah i understand that you already put magnets on your gauntlets, cool stuff. I personally had problems with putting magnets to fit my Bio helmet to the mask :( BUT IT WORKS NOW hehehe! :) Anyway cannot wait to see your suit on you ...i mean the whole suit ;)

Ha ha that should definitely work .Do you have Pics of the magnet on the mask ? Did they have adhesive backing ? I have to put mines on . I have it on the bio , i have to align them. I’m a little nervous. Adding two fans in the bio . It is it’s own eco system :whistle:

Sure i just took a pic of it ...so you can see my config... but keep in mind that i will add 2 LED's on the eyes of this bio ...here it is
WIN_20181019_23_46_52_Pro.jpg

Mines is real leather so the dye that I used absorbed Which I don’t mind made it darker I didn’t want to use acrylics I was going for the real leather feel. .

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back