AVP GAME -

WOLFPREDATOR

SO I WAS PLAYING AVP OTHER DAY AND I RECORDED MY GAMEPLAY WITH MY CAPTURE CARD, AND I EDITED THE SOUNDS IN IT TO SOUND MORE...AVP LIKE.ADDED IN SOME PREDATOR ROARS GROWNS PLAMSA CANNON SOUNDS music etc :) WORTH THE WATCH :D

THIS IS ON NIGHTMARE DIFFICULTY BTW

AVP video

Excellent work beating the predalien on Nightmare like that, I took a much more difficult approach using Mines & Only castering a little bit. I also noticed you didn't use your Xeno vision, any reason why?

SO I WAS PLAYING AVP OTHER DAY AND I RECORDED MY GAMEPLAY WITH MY CAPTURE CARD, AND I EDITED THE SOUNDS IN IT TO SOUND MORE...AVP LIKE.ADDED IN SOME PREDATOR ROARS GROWNS PLAMSA CANNON SOUNDS music etc :) WORTH THE WATCH :D

THIS IS ON NIGHTMARE DIFFICULTY BTW

AVP video
I think this is great I especially think that the cannon fire, the ending music, and the junlge drums are awesome. I do however had wished you have used some kind of Predator score that gives off a sense of Urgency when the PredAlien shows up though.

Excellent work beating the predalien on Nightmare like that, I took a much more difficult approach using Mines & Only castering a little bit. I also noticed you didn't use your Xeno vision, any reason why?

the ammount of times ive played this game mate , i dont need the vision because on that difficulty, the predaliens ALWAYS ON YO ASS lol

I think this is great I especially think that the cannon fire, the ending music, and the junlge drums are awesome. I do however had wished you have used some kind of Predator score that gives off a sense of Urgency when the PredAlien shows up though.

i have loads of ideas for it now but at that moment i just made that video because i was bored lol i was going to make a montage of some onlien gameplay but it wouldnt be the same without the cut scenes lol

I say boo for all target weapons and no melee. Nice addition though, much better than the regular game.

melee got me nowhere on this difficulty soon as u start attacking it just grabs u knocks you down and all your healths gone, trust me i tired over and OVER lol you can do that method on any other difficulty but nightmare when u die u start level all over again.. no checkpoints. best way to do it is do what your elders hinted at.." the temple is falling appart, be careful where you step young blood" :) and thats what i did :D

i have loads of ideas for it now but at that moment i just made that video because i was bored lol i was going to make a montage of some onlien gameplay but it wouldnt be the same without the cut scenes lol
I think you should put all the cut scenes together into like a short film :D

I think you should put all the cut scenes together into like a short film ;)

i think i my just do that :D hope it would all fit in a 10 minute youtube video :/ i just got adobe after effects so i could try out some wicked effects liek int he movies :)

this vid may take a while as im working on my celtic bio , updates pics in the arsenal, drop by and have a look at tell me what you think

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back