AVP Armor Templates By VinMan

Nice armour ya got there djgs but where did ya get foamies that big all i can find is A4 and A3 size sheets from hobbycraft
should look sweet when ya get e'm painted up

i got it the foamies from hobbycraft ( it was a massive hobbycraft mind you )

here a some pics of the first paint job ( still the add shading and weathering )

DSC00304.JPG

DSC00305.JPG

DSC00306.JPG

DSC00307.JPG

DSC00308.JPG

the way i did was the pictures that vinmacman posted, if you open up the pictures in a picture software program and make the pictures actual size.

the smaller ones, ie the belt, butt flap you can print straight away on a4 paper then cut them out, then use it as a stencil on your foamies draw round it and cut out.

the shoulder armour and some others were a bit harder, what i did was print it out then move the picture on the software abit to the left then print it out, then match up the lines on the paper

glue the paper together then cut out then thats your stencil

same again put the paper on the foamies then draw round then cut out and glue together..

if i havent explained this enough please post up and i will try and explain better

djgs

if your in the US I know Michael's, Jo-ann fabrics and even some dollar stores have them...also some wal-marts as well

Nice vid the armor looks killer. Only suggestion would be to paint the insides of the armor so the bright blue doesn't draw attention o_O

I have been working on gauntet tops and bottoms but they are so intricate and require so much revising as they are being built
that it's nearly impossible to come up with a down and dirty, quick and easy way to do a template.

But I'll keep trying.

Here is what I have so far for the bottoms

Gauntlet_Bomb_Instrument_Panel.jpg

Here are templates for

the Lid to the Computer Bomb Gauntlet
and the Instrument Panel

Gauntlet_Bomb_Lid_2.jpg

Gauntlet_bottom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow great job on these new computer/bomb templates...
wish you had these out before i made my comp/ bomb guantlet.
here are the pic i made inside and the cover !
guess i'll be doing some modification to my guants now lol
gee thanks ... :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back