Avengers Movie Captain America Project

I'm thinking that they are 100% custom, Not sure if anyone else has picked up on this but the gloves seem to have the same type of pattern on them has the suit.

guys giving you a heads up, the CA Avenger suit is more of a "motorcycle suit" design. If you guys wanted to source the gloves, look riding gloves. The boots are custom, but an existing riding boots in the market with an Oakley assault boots sole on it.

I'm thinking that they are 100% custom, Not sure if anyone else has picked up on this but the gloves seem to have the same type of pattern on them has the suit.
This is a beautiful pic of the work that we mavens wanna do, but doesn't it suck that every time that we look at this cossy, there are another million details that we haven't seen? Seriously, without these pics, my gloves would've been a lot simpler!

Man, I HATE that mask on Chris Evans... makes him look like such a "weenie" They should have stuck with TFA helmet. That mask squishes his face too much.

I agree about the helmet. Just doesn't fit right.

Did the silver star show up? Can't wait to see how it looks on your suit.

I agree with you Puzzlehead85. Maybe we are only seeing the stunt helmet. I saw a few photos of the first movie helmet that looked bad and they turned out to be the stuntman costume. We can only hope this is the case now.

Bamabat

Oh and Puzzlehead, that pic you posted is really fantastic. I've noticed some details I've overlooked. If you have any others and are willing to share, I'm sure we'd all greatly appreciate the help.

WOW Puzzlehead, if you have more HD pictures like that one, I would LOVE to see them :D

(Specially if Loki appears in some of them ^_^)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back