Avengers Age of Ultron Captain America suit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Terry Taber

I am creating this thread to showcase the latest design of this awesome new outfit. If you have any questions or your own creations, feel free to contribute. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421571792.677018.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Murdoch

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You posted in the wrong area. Popular franchises-Marvel. Nice work by the way wip pics are always nice...GM

Terry Taber

It's cowhide leather. The avengers logo is rubber, as well as the star. The star is attached via Velcro

Terry Taber

Yeah. Cowhide leather. Only the best for Cap! Haha. Wasn't too expensive either. You just have to find a supplier.

Terry Taber

Yes, that is the place. Wasn't going to advertise a business on here but there you have it. Owner is Nakash Butt. A fine gentleman and top notch work.

Terry Taber

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430383744.262877.jpg Shawn Richter with the suit at the Hollywood premier of Age of Ultron. Accompanied by his son Gavin.