ATAT w.i.p

Hello north3.
I'm relatively new here to the forum.
I've been poking around hunting for refernces and inspiration for my current project. I'm accurizing a Revell snap-tite kit like many others here in the forum.'
I'm wondering what you used for the flexible portion of the neck, the blue tubing stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

added more detail to the rear and underside ...
alot of the parts have been drawn and machined (like the roco parts ) as i cant find the kit

can anyone please help find the arrowed parts , then i can finally get some paint on it ,then start on the metal parts.............................

After a long break I finally got round to some of the smaller details I had missed
Thanks to dsp5500 for the small things on the inside of the legs ( how are you getting on ?)
I scratched built the small parts on the side of head
The pipes underneath the head were copied from the excellent Monsieur tox studio scale version
If you can see anymore parts that I have forgotten to add please let me know (I've lost my list !)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    921.4 KB · Views: 474
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    434.2 KB · Views: 435
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 462
Sorry scratch for not replying earlier .......
The blue material is a modelling board that I turned on the lathe and isn't flexible

Man, that's sooo sharp and clean (directly from the factory to your door;))...shame it'll be "used and abused" later.

Beautiful work Jon. Always good to add those last few pieces.
You asked about my build, Well I only have a few pieces to add on the underside and some adjustments to the body left to do.
Will get back on it soon.

Rob

while going through some of my old reference pictures i realised someone had sent me a picture identifying the missing part on the front of the head and i hadn't noticed ...after years of searching i had it all along !.so whoever it was thank you ! the only small drama was the model shop sold the last one just before i went to pick it up and now the kit is discontinued , luckily amazon had one tucked away in hong kong..
the other small part on top was scratch built

Attachments

• wckLZDk0QSexEkJhvRS5uQ.jpg
    wckLZDk0QSexEkJhvRS5uQ.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 419
  • L3Sw0DgfToaqWQAx+yvv%w.jpg
    L3Sw0DgfToaqWQAx+yvv%w.jpg
    971.4 KB · Views: 422
  • 2tSosQm5SdWKBuFMhne14g.jpg
    2tSosQm5SdWKBuFMhne14g.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 346
while going through some of my old reference pictures i realised someone had sent me a picture identifying the missing part on the front of the head and i hadn't noticed ...after years of searching i had it all along !.so whoever it was thank you ! the only small drama was the model shop sold the last one just before i went to pick it up and now the kit is discontinued , luckily amazon had one tucked away in hong kong..
the other small part on top was scratch built

I thing of beauty!

k1.jpg
k2.jpg

inspired by the amazing efforts of Big C over in the studio scale section i wondered if anyone could help me find these parts

Thank you ….now I know what I’m looking for I shall try to find some clearer pictures so I can draw it ….just looked for it on eBay and the kits are a bit too expensive for me !!

Cheer/s

by the power of the internet......voila.....http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1089739

all i gotta do now is work out some overall size draw it , then machine it......

img6768b.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back