AT-ST by Bandai

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sithman66

That's awesome!

.......must......resist.........slowing.....my........build!

maybe I will try this on my second one.

Jaitea

Master Member
OK,...did a wee bit of painting last night,....

I painted the cockpit interior,...even though it'll likely never be seen ::)

Thats it,.....there was a piece that fell off on the outside of the head,...I had weathered it with oils & turps & although I had primed everything the wash must have ran down the back of the part & weakened it...

No biggie,...I just cemented it...BUT...theres something funny about the plastic on this kit definitely

J

astroboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I cut mine off the sprue today. Wow, that one with the wookie on it is made with the worst plastic! Give me that hard fine molds plastic any day!

It's no surprise that people are having problems with it