Assistance with MR Neuralyzer

Ryusui

Hey all.
I have two MR Neuralyzers and one of which is not operating properly. The kill switch seems to be jammed too far into the shaft and will not cut the electronics when in the closed position. I tried calling MR to get a repair or replacement done, but it was way past warranty date, so I'm on my own.

Has anyone here taken one apart? How do I go about doing it? I assume the electronics are attached to the battery compartment and slide out with it...but I cannot seem to get it disengaged from the main tube. Other than that, I cannot find any other means of access to the innards.

Hopefully someone here can aid me with this small task. Thanks...

Wow, no responses? Wish I could help you. I've got an MR Neuralyzer, but have never taken it apart. I guess after you experiment a little, you'll be the board's expert. :)

Have you tried posting your inquiry over at ASAP? There's a dedicated Men in Black forum over there (actually, it's a combination Matrix/MiB forum). Maybe somebody over there will have an answer for you.

ASAP: Matrix/MiB Forum

Good luck.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back