Celeste Conway

Created this as part of casefile about the events of the first three films. I'm planning on also making files for other artifacts in the franchise so I'll be making more for this thread. These files will be free for use just leave a little credit.

Sincerely Dylan

Attachments

• Ark of the Covenant Evidence File.pdf
    254.3 KB · Views: 483
Created this as part of casefile about the events of the first three films. I'm planning on also making files for other artifacts in the franchise so I'll be making more for this thread. These files will be free for use just leave a little credit.

Sincerely Dylan

Fantastic idea to expand the collection of Indy, I'll be waiting for the next files...

A greetings...

Sincerely Dylan

A very cool idea and it looks great but just one thing needs changing, the army Intelligence symbol is the modern one it was different before 1962.

The Branch Insignia of military Intelligence from 1923 to 1962 is the one below.

military_intelligence1923_emb_n11420.gif

A very cool idea and it looks great but just one thing needs changing, the army Intelligence symbol is the modern one it was different before 1962.

The Branch Insignia of military Intelligence from 1923 to 1962 is the one below.

View attachment 1018939
Thanks for the correction here's the edited version. i'll use this logo for the rest of the files

Attachments

• Ark of the Covenant Evidence File Correct Insignia.pdf
    265.8 KB · Views: 263
Hey Everyone back again Thank you for the encouragement. I've finished off my latest one. this ones a bit different because this artifact ended up in Marshall College and Not Area 51 so i had to change this file a bit but it still fits with the rest

Sincerely Dylan

Attachments

• Chachapoyan Idol Register File.pdf
    181.6 KB · Views: 235
Hey guys
I've did have The Cross of Coronado completed and ready to go but I have appeared to have lost the file. I do have a file of Holy grail in the works and I should have that posted tomorrow.

sorry for the delays
Dylan
Raider of the Doomed Crusade

Thanks for sharing this great papers. I would love to see one for the Crystal Skull and maybe some artifacts from the games and books.

Dylan these are great. I am constantly looking for things like this. These look great. Keep up the good work. I will keep an eye on your thread.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back