Ark of the Covenant Evidence File

MCINTOSH275

Created this as part of casefile about the events of the first three films. I'm planning on also making files for other artifacts in the franchise so I'll be making more for this thread. These files will be free for use just leave a little credit.

Sincerely Dylan
Fantastic idea to expand the collection of Indy, I'll be waiting for the next files...

A greetings...

breen2057

Sr Member
Created this as part of casefile about the events of the first three films. I'm planning on also making files for other artifacts in the franchise so I'll be making more for this thread. These files will be free for use just leave a little credit.

Sincerely Dylan
A very cool idea and it looks great but just one thing needs changing, the army Intelligence symbol is the modern one it was different before 1962.

The Branch Insignia of military Intelligence from 1923 to 1962 is the one below.

military_intelligence1923_emb_n11420.gif

Dylan Conway

A very cool idea and it looks great but just one thing needs changing, the army Intelligence symbol is the modern one it was different before 1962.

The Branch Insignia of military Intelligence from 1923 to 1962 is the one below.

View attachment 1018939
Thanks for the correction here's the edited version. i'll use this logo for the rest of the files

Attachments

Dylan Conway

Hey guys
I've did have The Cross of Coronado completed and ready to go but I have appeared to have lost the file. I do have a file of Holy grail in the works and I should have that posted tomorrow.

sorry for the delays
Dylan
Raider of the Doomed Crusade

DB81

Thanks for sharing this great papers. I would love to see one for the Crystal Skull and maybe some artifacts from the games and books.

Conook

Dylan these are great. I am constantly looking for things like this. These look great. Keep up the good work. I will keep an eye on your thread.