Anyone know of a really good Vader TIE fighter model?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ghost Host

Sr Member
Just what the title asks... I'd like to find a really good quality model of this TIE fighter. The MPC one is ok, but I'd love to find a kit a little larger if possible.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

swpropmaker

Sr Member
Im about to release the difinitive Studio Scale TIE FIGHTER kit soon... (2 weeks) I have one more project to do after that.. maybe will tackle the vader TIE next..

Steve

Ghost Host

Sr Member
That would be great.

I think I'm going to have to go with the MPC model though. It is very good, and outwardly the size is nice, but I am planning to build the interior from scratch with lots of detail and red lighting, etc. inside, and that is why I wanted a larger size. This one will do, though.