Anyone know anything about the John Wick Gold Coins?

branches?!?!? you'd have to draw that out on top of one of those coins so i can try and make out what you are seeing. to me the arrows are pointing at a fold or knot in the sash that's going around his/her waist.

if you look at the second pic and compare it to my sketch you can see how i got him holding a bag in the air....the funny thing is in the blurry 1st pic it looks like the silhouette of him holding a severed head... but in the second pic its much more clear that he isn't.

3coina.JPG

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/537/fpN4AB.jpg

The middle coin is harder to see, but I marked what to me looks like the person is holding a branch and the items at the end are flowers of leaves.
The director on the commentary says the symbol represents peace AND strength. So a sword/shield and maybe a olive branch ? That's why I
wanted more detail if possible.

Last edited:
okay, I think I'm wrong about the flowers. Hopefully a better picture of what it is will be found.

ok kids i did some serious google-Fu.
i went through all the credits and dug up all the art directors and tracked down the person who made the art for the coin. then got got a hold of an agent!...who is now passing my inquiery about the coin on to "those whom it may concern".
stay tuned.......:cool

ok kids i did some serious google-Fu.
i went through all the credits and dug up all the art directors and tracked down the person who made the art for the coin. then got got a hold of an agent!...who is now passing my inquiery about the coin on to "those whom it may concern".
stay tuned.......:cool

well done sir!

wickface3.JPGtop of coin is ex unitae vires = the united strength
you were right she is holding a olive branch:cool

Last edited:
i could take a crack at casting these if jintosh can 3d print one for me to make a mold of....i'd do them in resin and gold gild them....
although i do work for a jeweler...if i wanted to get super screen accurate i could cast at least 3 of them in 1 oz 24k gold coins and that would be expensive given gold is at $1,300 an ounce.

i could take a crack at casting these if jintosh can 3d print one for me to make a mold of....i'd do them in resin and gold gild them....
although i do work for a jeweler...if i wanted to get super screen accurate i could cast at least 3 of them in 1 oz 24k gold coins and that would be expensive given gold is at $1,300 an ounce.

Okay, when I said I wanted one I wasn't committing to that price :D

The resin and gilded sounds good. I can get a good 3D print from Shapeways once we settle on the design.

i could probably cast them in pewter then electroplate them in gold...i'll have to think on it for a while

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back