Anyone found any Battle ready blades for sabers?

STARL0RD

I have recently been working on a Kylo Ren cosplay and I wanted to get a good saber, so I found my hilt and I have Canobi from the RPF helping me with the LED's so all I need is a good battle ready blade for each leg that will still show up good with my saber. Any suggestions?

UltraEdge blades from Ultra Sabers work very well with even lighting throughout.
Yeah I looked into those, the only problem is in order to get all of the blades I need it costs over 100$ which with the 50$ I am already paying just isn't quite what I want to do. I wouldn't have too much of a problem but it cost 40$ for the 32 inch which is fine but then 35$ for EACH of the two smaller side blades

Email the Custom Saber Shop, Ultra Sabers and Ultra Force Sabers and explain the situation. You could then buy the main saber blade from whoever has some scrap in the shop for the side blades.

Email the Custom Saber Shop, Ultra Sabers and Ultra Force Sabers and explain the situation. You could then buy the main saber blade from whoever has some scrap in the shop for the side blades.
That Is a great idea! thanks I really appreciate this!
-STARL0RD

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back