Is anyone making MR style display cases any longer?

Runner

Sr Member
Before going the custom acrylic case route with a 3rd party stand I thought I would ask here if anyone is making complete display cases any longer?

I know SPSabers technically offers them but in recent correspondences with him he is really trying to lighten his workload and isn't taking any new order any time soon if ever.

Need a case for a Graflex and a Solo Hold V2.

Thanks

Check the facebook posting. I think he said the cases will be sold through another vendor/website in the future.

Check the facebook posting. I think he said the cases will be sold through another vendor/website in the future.
Yeah, saw that but thanks for the heads up. When we spoke he really made it sound like he was done with it all including the cases. Im sure since he's setting up a new site they will eventually happen but he wouldnt commit to any time frame what so ever so I just went with a custom made case and will get a stand off of Etsy for now.

Such a shame as what he was offering was exactly what I was looking for and it seems nobody else online is making these any more but I can understand that he wants to move on a do other things moving forward. Just bad timing on my part!

This is an old post I know but if interested I have a guy who makes mine and he is top notch.

Attachments

• IMG_9925.jpeg
    IMG_9925.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 40
Hobby shops typically sell display cases suitable for 1/18 scale cars. I've used them with reasonable success. You will have to fabricate the arms to support the saber and possibly the mirrored wooden base, if that's something you have to have.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back