Concept for a found parts build I’m working on. Thoughts?

Raaven1990

The emitter is an ADblue injector for Citroen cars fitted into a leather wrapped aluminum tube. Part’s coming in the mail, so I’ll keep y’all updated.

IMG_6098.jpeg
53507145159_02d67d8ebf_o.jpeg

Hey Raaven1990 ! It might be neat to see the lower section of perforated tubing as well. You could remove the black plastic bit off of the side. Then remove the skinny metal tube and route it into the vacant hole left by removing the plastic bit. You might even route a new bit of metal tube to the skinny tube now entering the lower perforated section from a block at the top of the hand section. Think Proto-saber. If you could find something like a Heiland (think Darth Vader's emitter) flash head, the one that the reflector connects with a rod on either side, you could route two tubes into the lower perforated section and have the whole thing jutting out of of the Heiland with a thicker 1/2"-5/8" tube. So it would kind of be a thin-neck saber. Anywho, just some ideas.

I hope the part turns out to be a usable size. I ordered a camera part once thinking it would be about an inch and a half in diameter and mate up well with a GRAFLEX, turns out it was the size of a large jelly bean. I was like, "Thanks macro-photography, that's a helluva optical illusion!".

Good Luck on your build!

Hey Raaven1990 ! It might be neat to see the lower section of perforated tubing as well. You could remove the black plastic bit off of the side. Then remove the skinny metal tube and route it into the vacant hole left by removing the plastic bit. You might even route a new bit of metal tube to the skinny tube now entering the lower perforated section from a block at the top of the hand section. Think Proto-saber. If you could find something like a Heiland (think Darth Vader's emitter) flash head, the one that the reflector connects with a rod on either side, you could route two tubes into the lower perforated section and have the whole thing jutting out of of the Heiland with a thicker 1/2"-5/8" tube. So it would kind of be a thin-neck saber. Anywho, just some ideas.

I hope the part turns out to be a usable size. I ordered a camera part once thinking it would be about an inch and a half in diameter and mate up well with a GRAFLEX, turns out it was the size of a large jelly bean. I was like, "Thanks macro-photography, that's a helluva optical illusion!".

Good Luck on your build!
Just got the part in the mail. The size looks great. Now to figure out how to take apart this thing. lol
IMG_6169.jpeg

Now to figure out how to take apart this thing.
Hey Raaven1990 ! With lots of planning first! I don't know how expsensive, or rare that part is, but I'd make certain I had a game plan for it before I started removing bits I couldn't replace later having realized that I now I had a use for them.

It does look like a great size for an emitter, or even a peek-a-boo / pseudo-Starkiller crystal chamber!

I look forward to seeing your progress on this.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back