Any one know how often DEC restocks ANH kit

Galacticon5

like the title I was just wondering if or how often Dark Energy Construction restock the ANH kit to see if I should wait or if I should get something else like blaster factory or Todd’s Costumes

thundergod124

I have one of Blaster Factory's original kits and I love it. I don't even know if they still carry this exact kit, but the one I have came with a HEAVILY modified Denix blaster as the base and all the parts fit right on. The only parts I got separately were the DEC piston and t track greeblies and their aluminum front grill. I can share some pics if you want to see the finished kit.

eethan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I know this isn't exactly the question, but since you are mentioning DEC, I have an old DEC ANH kit, when they were all aluminium and brass, no plastic. if that is of any interest to you, just send me a PM.
cheers
DSC00969.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.