Any Harry Potter Prop Forums?

THEWRAPOFCONS

I have been to the Harry Potter section over at ASAP, but other than there I ahve never seen any Forums devoted to HP, Does anyoner know of any? I have some HP props I wat to get osme feed back on as well as see what other ffans are making and selling. any help would be apreciated.

I posted some reference pictures of Screen used Harry Potter items on a fan forum, they moved it around 3 times, and where mad at me when I asked where it should be.

They don't care about props much it seems .. :confused

I use Chamber of Secrets -- but there's not a lot of interest in prop replicas. Half the folks there don't even know what the Noble Collection is.

Um, yeah, and you could always post here -- there are one or two of us fans around. . . ;)
tif

Originally posted by Kris@Apr 3 2006, 02:58 PM
I posted some reference pictures of Screen used Harry Potter items on a fan forum, they moved it around 3 times, and where mad at me when I asked where it should be.

They don't care about props much it seems ..  :confused
[snapback]1219205[/snapback]​

Were? ASAP?

nah, it was a dutch forum, they where screenused COS pieces (like the sword, a lot of books, broom, ... They where on display in London some years ago, in Hamsleys I believe (that big-a$$ toystore)

(hey, this was my 666th post :D )

I've posted the sirius wand I've made as well as a Voldemort wand I made, and they knew whose they were and everything but when you get into the finer details like materials used to a costume or somthing most are clueless.. But, there is a thread on TFN where a good number of HP fans post in and such.

Yeah, I usually post on ASAP too but they only post like every once in a blue moon in the HP section :angry

I like it here thought because alot of people dont make just Star Wars here, I've seen Tomb Raider, Halloween, Firefly, Indina Jones :D

Originally posted by Ivanhotep+Apr 3 2006, 08:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ivanhotep @ Apr 3 2006, 08:00 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Kris
@Apr 3 2006, 10:20 PM
TheForce.net

oh, to everyone, I don't have the pictures anymore. sorry.
[snapback]1219259[/snapback]​

I missed those, but here's the HP3 batch:
http://www.danradcliffe.us/galleries/hamle...yshop_20041.htm
:D

The last one is the best.
[snapback]1219441[/snapback]​
[/b]

page not found.

D6

That one works.

I've seen these and more pix from the store on another site.
Unfortunatly most of the photos aren't very good do to the plex reflecting the flash.

I'd really like to get a good picture of the Pumpkin Juice bottle they had on display.

D6

Hmmm maybe should we talk to the guys and girls over at somewhere like Mugglenet.net or somewhere along those lines to see if they'd be willing to add a section devoted to the props of the films.....

Originally posted by Aegis159@Apr 5 2006, 11:51 PM
Hmmm maybe should we talk to the guys and girls over at somewhere like Mugglenet.net or somewhere along those lines to see if they'd be willing to add a section devoted to the props of the films.....
[snapback]1220613[/snapback]​
I dont think they'll do it I think I might have created a props/costume thread on there a while back, but it might be lost among the pages now..

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back