Anovos Stormtrooper.... thoughts?

Winter 2015, which for those who don't seem to understand how seasons work, includes Dec 21, 2015 through Mar 20, 2016. So in theory it can be delivered any time during that and be on schedule. The messages from Anovos indicates it looks like they'll start shipping in the next few weeks.

Tier 1 was projected for a January-February release.

For or some reason I do remember end of November mentioned by Anovose. But I can't seem to find that post. I do have this from the mouth of anovos

A final friendly reminder that packaging and safety testing are still in progress, so please understand there are no guarantees for either a movie premier or a Holiday delivery. We are still looking at Tier 1 pre-orders to begin shipping to customers in December, so use #ANOVOS and we'll be watching social media feeds to see who posts about theirs first! Due to the high volume of shipments, deliveries may likely continue through January 2016 or later

But I guess that just a vague date. But I will not say another word I will give them till the end of January to start shipping as I paid $450 I'm so far down the list it will be likely till next December before I receive mine

Last edited by a moderator:
For or some reason I do remember end of November mentioned by Anovose. But I can't seem to find that post. I do have this from the mouth of anovos

A final friendly reminder that packaging and safety testing are still in progress, so please understand there are no guarantees for either a movie premier or a Holiday delivery. We are still looking at Tier 1 pre-orders to begin shipping to customers in December, so use #ANOVOS and we'll be watching social media feeds to see who posts about theirs first! Due to the high volume of shipments, deliveries may likely continue through January 2016 or later

But I guess that just a vague date. But I will not say another word I will give them till the end of January to start shipping as I paid $450 I'm so far down the list it will be likely till next December before I receive mine

They said they were running a bit early and would try to get kits shipped out ahead of time, but no they haven't even got past the original time frame, and delays happen often anyways :|

well played Anovos. All in one email they are able to convey "if you return your pre-order the kit price will no longer be available" as well as everyone you have a day left to order more kits before there gone.

i guess returning it is not an option unless you want to pay full price later for a built costume.

Why would anyone do the preorder, return the kit after receiving it, then order the kit again later?

I'm sure when they feel there is enough demand, the kit will be available again. Maybe after some revisions.

I'm glad they will be focusing on other products. It won't be long before they should start work on Rogue One items. Actually that could include classic Stormtroopers.

Why would anyone do the preorder, return the kit after receiving it, then order the kit again later?

I'm sure when they feel there is enough demand, the kit will be available again. Maybe after some revisions.

I'm glad they will be focusing on other products. It won't be long before they should start work on Rogue One items. Actually that could include classic Stormtroopers.

now that you put it that way it makes sense. Put me down for a Rouge one pre-order too.

So how are everyone's Han rigs??? I am dying to see how the final product turned out. I really like Todd's stuff so I am anxious to compare.

Pics anyone????

Tom

I didn´order that items, so i give a damn. :lol

This is the thread about the OT armor - easy to recognize for those that are able to read. :)
But some seem trying to stir trouble just due to being a little bit bored.

Seriously dude. Chill out. It's all just a bunch of colored plastic.

Tom

Thats the the problem no one is getting there stuff. I have yet to see a order ship for this run

From their Facebook:

Person: "Any idea when the kits that were pre-ordered in May will be shipped? Thanks"

Anovos: "The shipping process is starting, with deliveries expected to begin in January 2016!"

Me: "Are you shipping standalone helmet orders as well, or just the complete kit orders?"

Anovos: "Right now, delivery should be kits, then finished standalone helmets, then kit helmets, then completed ensembles."

https://www.facebook.com/ANOVOS/photos/a.376294074213.156830.109162604213/10153911496999214/?type=3&theater

I´m not the one who chimes in here often, without having ordered anything.

In fact i´m pretty satisfied with them up to this moment. Ordered 2 things - with one (FO helmet) delivered early, and the other (OT armor) still within estimated timeframe.

I am so sorry. I did not realize you are not aloud to have an opinion on something unless you order from them. I guess I missed that rule.

So, so sorry sir. Please forgive me.

I will check with you before I post anywhere here from now on.

I will go check the forum rules for this discussion forum again.

In case you are slow that was sarcasm. I will post my opinion anywhere I want and if you don't like it tough.

If you are happy with Anovos' behavior fine. I am not, I think their customer service and one released product is very poor. I will say it as often as I like.

I did not order an EFX Biker Scout helmet and I think it's garbage they way they have behaved.

Stop being a bully. People here can voice their opinion all they want. It's a discussion forum.

Tom

He's not being a bully. He correctly pointed out this thread is for the OT stormtrooper, anything else doesn't apply here. If you have something to discuss other than your agenda against ANOVOS, that actually relates to the thread, then by all means post it here. Otherwise you're just clogging up the thread.

Actually looking back I was wrong. Anovos is awesome and I wish them well. That Stormy helmet is incredible and all their delays are totally understandable. You all were right. Enjoy their products as I am sure they will all turn out great.

Thanks

Tom

Last edited:
Just wanted a clarification, in that update they stated the kit wouldn't be available anymore after yesterday correct? Are they not planning on making it again or just taking a break for a while?

Just wanted a clarification, in that update they stated the kit wouldn't be available anymore after yesterday correct? Are they not planning on making it again or just taking a break for a while?

They stated it it might be available in the future

According to a post by Anovos on their Facebook page, new orders for the kit are being put on hold so they have enough stock to fill all existing orders and handle issues. The kit will most likely be available again later in 2016.

Sounds like they are trying to do exactly what some are complaing about, make sure the existing orders are filled and any issues are addressed. Putting future orders on hold is not a way to screw anyone.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back