ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I’d really like to know what the undisclosed settlement was for the class action. I need to lawyer up before Anovos disappears completely. I’m not sure how LucasFilm and Disney escaped being liable when they were paid licensing fees from our money. Seems like they should be in the hook.

And, yes, I’ve been holding back my thoughts for some time. I don’t want throw gasoline on the fire but this is just absurd that they’re still operating after taking our money and turning their backs on their obligations. Same goes for EFX.

I’d really like to know what the undisclosed settlement was for the class action. I need to lawyer up before Anovos disappears completely. I’m not sure how LucasFilm and Disney escaped being liable when they were paid licensing fees from our money. Seems like they should be in the hook.
And as a foreign victim of that poodoo there is no useful way to get them on the hook via the legal system. Sueing across borders is expensive as hell, especially when you don't have a insurance on that topic and have to burn cash upfront. They only got past my detectors due to running under the disney license (you would assume that disney doesnt allow fraudsters to use a disney brand too long but that assumption turned out wrong. Disney managed to burninate itself that way for me)).

The posts today from masterX244 and Jediwannabe sum up my conclusion about Anovos.

"A friend of mine tried one of their special offers. Nearly got himself lobotomised. Don’t f—- with your brain, pal."

...and if Charlie was allocated to the 'manufacturing division', lets hope he isn't wearing a red shirt.

And, yes, I’ve been holding back my thoughts for some time. I don’t want throw gasoline on the fire but this is just absurd that they’re still operating after taking our money and turning their backs on their obligations. Same goes for EFX.
What's wrong with gasoline? I want it set up that no company ever attempts this again and if what Anovos and Efx are going through is terrifying enough, if the fire is big enough, that will happen.

By the way - having paid full price for what we will not get, Anovos should send us all of the patterns and molds. We've already purchased them.

I want it set up that no company ever attempts this again and if what Anovos and Efx are going through is terrifying enough, if the fire is big enough, that will happen.
The "screwing people over" feature comes standard in a lot of humans. And it's not gonna change anytime soon.
What needs to improve is the "wise-up" feature.

Anovos and MR's HAL project made me realize that I need to work on that one.

Shipping.JPG

This is from an email sent by Anovos on March 9th. I wish I could tell what the boxes are. Most look like helmet boxes, but that is a guess based on the box size.

If they have time to send emails like this, why can't they post what items they actually are producing?

its a mystery box, probably just styrofoam. its definitely not FOTK armor

Definitely not FOTK armor. I would guess most of those are not Star Trek or Ghostbusters items based on the size of the boxes. Maybe they are shipping some of the Mando or Shoretrooper helmets.

The "screwing people over" feature comes standard in a lot of humans. And it's not gonna change anytime soon.
What needs to improve is the "wise-up" feature.

Anovos and MR's HAL project made me realize that I need to work on that one.
Other people and other companies may want to add high-end costume gear in the future. The noise we make will cause some of them to also "wise up" and realize that they need to wait for all of fandom to forget about Anovos.

Which will not happen for a very long time.

View attachment 1434713

This is from an email sent by Anovos on March 9th. I wish I could tell what the boxes are. Most look like helmet boxes, but that is a guess based on the box size.

If they have time to send emails like this, why can't they post what items they actually are producing?
I wondered if someone was going to post this. I saw it too and called immediate BS.

I'll remotely believe it once someone posts they actually received something.

I wondered if someone was going to post this. I saw it too and called immediate BS.

I'll remotely believe it once someone posts they actually received something.

I believe they are shipping some items like the Ghostbuster pack and Star Trek items. Whether there are any Star Wars items being shipped is my biggest question. If there is, I would guess the Mando, Shoretrooper, and Royal Guard helmets since they were produced at the Texas facility.

I don't think there is any reason to believe the long delayed products meant to be produced overseas are anywhere close to being shipped.

I received this email from Anovos today. Keep in mind I ordered in 16, requested refund in July 2020.

We understand you are waiting for your refund and sincerely apologize for the delay in processing. We can confirm that your request for cancellation/refund is with our Accounting Department, who has registered your order for Cancellation/Refund in their system. Thank you for your patience during the processing of this request. Accounting will contact you directly if they require further information. When your order has been refunded, you will receive a notification via our automated system notifying you of this occurrence.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and wish you well!

Note: If you are interested in a Store Credit to purchase a different in-stock item, kindly lodge a
NEW SUPPORT REQUEST, which includes the Subject Title: Store Credit Request”

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back