ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Just because we report developments here, I inquired with Anovos months and months ago about my new address being confirmed.

I sent a couple other emails too over the the last year.

And today they responded that the change of my shipping address is confirmed. I'm sure this is meaningless but someone over there is going through all the emails and answering them. They did not answer any of my questions about money or product but they did successfully change my shipping address.

Conclusion? There are people there who use language on a computer and are breathing in some capacity.

Just went through the EXACT same situation. I ordered a Premiere Kylo Ren Ensemble about 5 years ago, and a First Order Trooper Premiere Kit about 5 years ago as well. I've moved several times since then, always keeping my address up to date. My most recent move I reached out several weeks ago to update my address, along with a lengthy written concern letter about this whole scenario. I sent a couple nudges every few days that went by with no response. That was until today in which I finally got a very generic response telling me that my address has been updated for my orders. And that was it. No response to my lengthy letter addressing my concerns about waiting 5 years and not having anything or any communication. No sympathy. No care. Essentially proving the point in the letter I wrote.

Over the weekend I got the email ad that the Mandalorian helmets were in stock and shipping.
Monday I did another general inquiry about where my stuff is (Kylo premiere, Rey staff, Luke helmet, Luke belt, etc. Roughly $4500 worth). I asked about the possibility of cancelling some of the orders to exchange for the Mandalorian helmet.
Tuesday they got back to me asking what I wanted to cancel. I said the Rey staff and Luke belt.
Today it was cancelled I got a gift card for the total, ordered the Mando helmet and paid an extra $30 to get the helmet shipped.
They move pretty fast when they get an easy out.
Now we'll see how long it takes to get here.
Did you get it already? I ordered 3rd April and still waiting!

But hey, free shipping!!

free_shipping.jpg

....on what, I'm not sure.

p.s. this is what they're newslettering today. They're selling free shipping.

Okay they finally just updated the "delivery estimate" page for Star Wars and said that there will be no more delivery estimates (paraphrasing) from here on out.

They cite the "devastating" impact of Covid-19 on their "infrastructure."

No joke.

Ordered it April 1st (appropriate) and didn't receive it until lot of complaining and threats later in the middle of October.
If you think your emailing and tone got you results then maybe 30 of us sending 20 emails each and one a day thereafter might do something.

Probably not but just based on your post here.

It's easy to offer free shipping when you don't ever ship anything. It literally costs you NOTHING!
I almost posted the same thing...
Okay they finally just updated the "delivery estimate" page for Star Wars and said that there will be no more delivery estimates (paraphrasing) from here on out.

They cite the "devastating" impact of Covid-19 on their "infrastructure."

No joke.
Sadly, we all saw that coming. I'm not saying COVID hasn't impacted them, but it doesn't explain the shoddy delivery record prior to it...

So sad to see what's come of all of this...

Sean

All of the Product Availability pages have the same message. It isn't just the Star Wars page.

Due to disruptions in manufacturing, we cannot guarantee specific availability or in-stock fulfillment dates for the following products at this time. Updates will be posted exclusively through the Help Center as they become available. Please understand Customer Support will have no further information than what is presented here.

We truly Thank You for your patience and understanding as we rebuild from the devastating impact of COVID-19 on our infrastructure.

They should go through the list of long delayed items and decide which ones to cancel.

Funny how i paid the balance on an item from Sideshow Collectibles today, and its preparing to ship...yes there are supply chain issues all around, but somehow, things still arrive with sideshow.

Now Anovos....thats an entirely different story. Glad i didn't buy that Star Trek tie with free shipping.

Funny how i paid the balance on an item from Sideshow Collectibles today, and its preparing to ship...yes there are supply chain issues all around, but somehow, things still arrive with sideshow.

Now Anovos....thats an entirely different story. Glad i didn't buy that Star Trek tie with free shipping.
Anovos had supply chain issues long before covid affected things. I'm sure it impacted the plans for the Texas facility and support staff, but I don't know if it really impacted the overseas manufacturing much.

Posted in another thread here, but just so everyone is aware...

I sent another generic help ticket since I haven't heard from Charlie in 2 months, got this reply:

PLEASE NOTE: All company resources are allocated to the manufacturing division. You should expect a substantial delay in any response to support requests through customer service during this time.

We kindly ask that you wait for a response to your request. Generating multiple tickets and/or multiple messages DOES NOT increase the likelihood of a response.

If you need to add additional comments, information, or photos related to your issue, please reply ONLY to this email.

Thank you for your patience!

What I would take from that is that they can no longer afford to pay anyone to even give emails a cursory glance before deleting them. The phrasing almost makes it sound like it’s a sort of “all hands on deck” effort moving people to actually producing things, but I doubt that.

Might as well say: “Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.”

Posted in another thread here, but just so everyone is aware...

I sent another generic help ticket since I haven't heard from Charlie in 2 months, got this reply:

PLEASE NOTE: All company resources are allocated to the manufacturing division. You should expect a substantial delay in any response to support requests through customer service during this time.

We kindly ask that you wait for a response to your request. Generating multiple tickets and/or multiple messages DOES NOT increase the likelihood of a response.

If you need to add additional comments, information, or photos related to your issue, please reply ONLY to this email.

Thank you for your patience!
We should ALL generate multiple tickets and messages!

Bomb the hell out of them!!!:D

Mm. I like the idea that everyone and anyone they have is devoted to manufacturing. This would be new, the old model perhaps being honeymoon in CA while some kid in Asia sits chained under a table with a spoon and bucket of resin?

If this other posting above is true I wonder what it means. The MOST optimistic view is that they are actually trying to deliver all of the Star Wars items. Is it possible that LFL told them they could reacquire the license if they fulfilled all orders?

If so, let them be and refrain from sending emails I guess. We don't want to give them any hardship they can point to other than their own failures. Emails have never made a difference pro or con anyway. All we have learned from emails are the names of the people they rotate through CS - Reggie, Ryan, Charlie, etc. Wild to note that not one shred of CS information has ever pertained to any favorable developments.

There are enough people though here on the "inside" - spill the beans already. Anovos ain't your friends.

Nor ours.

In 2018 I did start leaving messages with Chris Holm of Lucasfilm. He is in charge of all licensing of LFL properties. He has never responded but I know he gets the messages. He knew what was going on well before that court case fired up too. If you call be polite, even if frustrated. Tell him that Anovos bankruptcy is not an option if he wants to keep this whole cross section of the most dedicated LFL fans: (415) 623-1938. And identify yourself with a call back # so that he has the option of responding.

Be constructive. Do not attack.

But they wake up when they start losing support.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back