ANOVOS Outstanding order list ! Please add your order to the list

My outstanding pieces (vest and pants) from my order of the Han Solo Signature line actually just arrived today. Looks like they are making headway on items and keeping their word so far.

My outstanding pieces (vest and pants) from my order of the Han Solo Signature line actually just arrived today. Looks like they are making headway on items and keeping their word so far.
Glad you got your gear! Any pics? Even in a DM would be appreciated to not derail the thread.

Couple pics from my delivery yesterday.
IMG_8580.jpeg
IMG_8581.jpeg

The sizing seems to be the normal from Anovos where the Large is maybe more of an XL. I bought the L mainly for display but as a costume possibility if I chose later. I'm currently wear a 46 and the vest does fit but will be a bit better after I trim back down to a 44. Have not tried the pants but got size L as well for those. I've worn size L from the Bespin Han and they fit just fine. I assume these would be similar.

They got me for a Captain Kirk Bomber Jacket and a Discovery Phaser. This especially upsets me because they said the bombers were about ship then vanished. I know ANOVOS had a warehouse within a few miles from my house -- I would love to pay them a visit.

I got notice on a couple of items today from BBTS. They're also showing the helmets that Denuo says is shipping as in stock. Will update everyone when they arrive.

Kirk bomber jacket paid in 2018. Asked for numerous updates and given only vague responses. The last response was them saying to expect an announcement in September 2021. Nothing.

Their latest reply on a ticket I created about my order:

We appreciate your inquiry and patience regarding
the status of your order which is recorded in our
system accordingly.
We are undergoing an expansive change in our
customer service system and our company make-
up as a whole. It has been a multi-quarter change
that has required our full attention while maintain-
ing the supply lines and production of your prod-
uct.
The good news is this lengthy, multi-month expan-
sive change is almost complete and will herald a
new day and re-affirmation of our objectives in the
fulfillment of your order.
We are almost there and if the development plan
that has been put together stays on track we ex-
pect to share a further, definitive update in due
course. We kindly ask for some additional pa-
tience, as we know these times have been trying,
but there is indeed a light at the end of the tunnel.

Their latest reply on a ticket I created about my order:

We appreciate your inquiry and patience regarding
the status of your order which is recorded in our
system accordingly.
We are undergoing an expansive change in our
customer service system and our company make-
up as a whole. It has been a multi-quarter change
that has required our full attention while maintain-
ing the supply lines and production of your prod-
uct.
The good news is this lengthy, multi-month expan-
sive change is almost complete and will herald a
new day and re-affirmation of our objectives in the
fulfillment of your order.
We are almost there and if the development plan
that has been put together stays on track we ex-
pect to share a further, definitive update in due
course. We kindly ask for some additional pa-
tience, as we know these times have been trying,
but there is indeed a light at the end of the tunnel.
When did you receive this reply?

When did you receive this reply?
February 3rd in reply to the ticket I placed on their website. It’s basically word for word their reply from the last year or so except for the last part. They initially gave a time of September 2020 but now it’s been changed to “in due course.”

Kirk bomber jacket paid in 2018. Asked for numerous updates and given only vague responses. The last response was them saying to expect an announcement in September 2021. Nothing.
I'm wondering what's happening with the Star Trek orders. Denuo Novo is not handling other licenses, only the Star Wars license...so I'm wondering if all the people who ordered Trek stuff are just up a creek. I've ordered Trek from them in the past (uniform pants) and received it, so I don't have any outstanding orders outside of Star Wars, luckily.

ANOVOS Productions LLC3028$314.95 USDKirk BomberPAIDView Details
ANOVOS Productions LLC1959$458.85 USDDisco UniformPAIDView Details
ANOVOS Productions LLC1554$603.75 USD$0.00 USDStarlord JacketPAIDView Details

Here is how Anovos screwed me, I am pretty sure that my CC company is just gonna laugh at me and tell me its no their problem.

ANOVOS Productions LLC3028$314.95 USDKirk BomberPAIDView Details
ANOVOS Productions LLC1959$458.85 USDDisco UniformPAIDView Details
ANOVOS Productions LLC1554$603.75 USD$0.00 USDStarlord JacketPAIDView Details

Here is how Anovos screwed me, I am pretty sure that my CC company is just gonna laugh at me and tell me its no their problem.

That’s basically what they told me about Kirk’s bomber jacket. Although rather miraculously, I received a package from Anovos a couple weeks ago. It was for the rank and pips I ordered in addition to Kirk’s jacket. I had totally forgot I ordered them until they came. Needless to say, I was stunned.

That’s basically what they told me about Kirk’s bomber jacket. Although rather miraculously, I received a package from Anovos a couple weeks ago. It was for the rank and pips I ordered in addition to Kirk’s jacket. I had totally forgot I ordered them until they came. Needless to say, I was stunned.
That's the only Star Trek fulfillment that I have heard of. I really hoped they would deliver on the bomber since they had blogged that they had received them and only had to prepare the shipments. I am holding on to my Captain's bars praying that happens.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back