Anovos Just announced Shadowtrooper pre-order

a year later, did Anovos ever ship these out or still on preorder?

Cause I was going to order the kit but I hate preorders and I think release date was early 2016, but honestly that was a year ago and I forgot, maybe Anovos had no release date.

a year later, did Anovos ever ship these out or still on preorder?

Cause I was going to order the kit but I hate preorders and I think release date was early 2016, but honestly that was a year ago and I forgot, maybe Anovos had no release date.
as far as i know , no ...... nothing much but the OT TK kit and the FO helmet .................................................................................

Anovos has an Updates page.on their website with info about what stage each product is at. It says the Shadowtrooper are getting close to shipping.

Been a year, buckshot reasoning about packaging approval, it's the same damn kit as the white trooper, same molds, same boxes, too... and the kits are already pulled..... The REAL reason has to be timing of that massive shipment wave via FedEx...... like when all the trucks left Wonkas factory. :)

I preordered this kit at the lowest price point and finally picked up my shipment from UPS today, a large 23 pound box that promised hours of trimming and assembly fun before finally being able to waltz around as an imperial Shadowtrooper. Lo and behold, they sent me a regular TK kit... no sleek black, just white plastic as far as the eye can see. I'm getting a return shipping label so they can get me the right kit, but customer service has been a drag. no real phone line (call and leave a message) and their customer chat isn't very responsive. I was going to maybe post some pics and an initial impression of the kit and helmet but I'm not even going to unpack the kit I was sent.

Oh well, here's to a little more waiting time.

just had a pleasant experience with cust support chat in getting a RA label. sending incorrect white kit back, expecting a shadow. fingers crossed. its the only option.........sad it happened this way, as its an inconvenience and a huge box, its not like its a jacket of a lightsaber

just had a pleasant experience with cust support chat in getting a RA label. sending incorrect white kit back, expecting a shadow. fingers crossed. its the only option.........sad it happened this way, as its an inconvenience and a huge box, its not like its a jacket of a lightsaber

I'm sorry this affected you as well. I hope that there isn't widespread armor bleaching going on. I shipped out the box yesterday so I'm going to check and see if they cross ship or if I'm going to have to wait for them to get it back and inspect it before shipping out the proper armor.

I'm sorry this affected you as well. I hope that there isn't widespread armor bleaching going on. I shipped out the box yesterday so I'm going to check and see if they cross ship or if I'm going to have to wait for them to get it back and inspect it before shipping out the proper armor.
Its been a crap shoot recently but I think they are now shipping out once they see marked at shipped. I refused the package from UPS because luckily i could see before i signed for anything. I figured it would of made mine ship out the fastest. I was wrong.

i accepted it so i had an actual physical pkg th return and get a tracking number for. once chating anovos that return tracking number. they released my black kit. i should have it friday sept 9. based on they seeing the pkg on its way back.... i did. not refuse it so i had something to return. a bird in hand is worth two in vaporware. SOMETHING IS FISHY. these boxes are a pain in the ass. almost couldnt fit it in my full sized 4 dr volvo.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back